FF12 Torment on Monday!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FF12 Torment on Monday!

User Info: Simonides

Simonides
4 months ago#1
https://www.ffrkcentral.com/blog/2017/08/12/upcoming-in-app-announcement-torment-dungeons-12
FFRK: 2PEP - Zack Wind Chain SB

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
4 months ago#2
Yeeeeeeeeah boooooi! Summon orb time!
FFRK - Clouds USB Code: 9DXU

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
4 months ago#3
Well, this should easy enough for me to clear. My Lightning element game has been coming along quite well these past couple of months (Lightning USB/BSB2, Marach BSB, Ashe BSB, Shantotto BSB, Palom BSB).
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
4 months ago#4
Argh. Was hoping for a Torment I wouldn't be tempted to farm.

Now I'm going to have to think about how to beat these. Aside from "use Ashe BSSB, win". Outside of Ashe BSSB, my XII synergy is somewhat shaky.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
4 months ago#5
They are really packing the torments in now. Guess I'll have to figure out some efficient farming. MSO is greatly needed.

Penello and her USB just got egged from 20 to 70. Eggs gone and dailies to run tomorrow.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
4 months ago#6
It's here. My true nemesis. (Forget that other guy, lol.) I need to have my revenge on Mateus. He absolutely ended my FF12 challenge run. ...I can't seem to let that go for some reason. :/

Anyway, this one's probably going to be tricky for me.

All of my FF12 options:
Larsa (BSB)
Penelo (USB)
Basch (SSB)
Vaan (unique)
Balthier (unique)
Fran (unique)

...Basically, I have great defense, and almost no offense. Should be interesting. Or irritating. Or both. I think I can compensate by bringing a lightning BSB though, like maybe Rapha's.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
4 months ago#7
Do we have a link to a strategy writeup? I searched on torment but didn't see one.....or maybe I'm just blind.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: dracostreex

dracostreex
4 months ago#8
90 vitality and 30 dexterity from CM, sound like at least 2 other LD complete for me.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 months ago#9
In case anyone hasn't been paying attention, that's been a new torment dungeon every week, WITH rollover.

So don't go crazy knocking yourself out farming insane amounts of orbs (unless that's your thing), these are apparently VERY accessible now, so overfarming isn't really necessary.
Liberated from the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club by DeNA employee error. TY DeNA employee, you the real MVP!

User Info: MajorMahalo1

MajorMahalo1
4 months ago#10
Yay. I can't wait to finally try this. And Summon Orbs. :D :D
"Life's too short" - Random guy in Walmart
"No, man, Life's too long" - Me
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FF12 Torment on Monday!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived