Torment Dungeon #9: Golbez + Shadow Dragon General Information + Elite Boss Tips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Torment Dungeon #9: Golbez + Shadow Dragon General Information + Elite Boss Tips

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 month ago#11
@TheChap656 posted...
@Rman0099 posted...
Cid is the only support but I only have his SSB Monkey wrench

Cid is only Support 4... Edward is the support 5.

Ahhhh, I forget about Edward. My lvl 1 character with 0 relics.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 month ago#12
So Golbez is ALWAYS either Neutral or Weak to holy? Guess i'll be breaking out the ol' Belias party yet again. The Agrias AOE should technically take out Shadow Dragon through incidental damage, same as it did with the Archdeamons on Belias.
Liberated from the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club by DeNA employee error. TY DeNA employee, you the real MVP!

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 month ago#13
Cecil BSB2, Edward BSB, Porom BSB sounds like the three man team for me. So many holy weak bosses, so little Firion to go around.
FFRK 3Bhf Cloud USB +40% Wind
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 month ago#14
Not ready for this.

- Kain BSSB
- Rosa USB
- Edge SSB

Those are my best relics for IV. I should be able to survive for a good while, but the problem is inflicting damage (have nothing for Edge, he would be limited to Phantasm spam), especially killing Shadow Dragon before turn 10.

Other IV relics:
- Edward Song of Swiftness
- D.Cecil old boostga
- Cid Imperil Lightning
- Golbez first relic

Any recommendations?
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 month ago#15
@ShinUltima posted...
- Kain BSSB

They're neutral to Lightning and with a bit of manipulation you can ensure Golbez is weak at the proper time. Cloud USB + EnLightning = GG? Rosa + Edge should keep you alive long enough to pull it off.
FFRK 3Bhf Cloud USB +40% Wind
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 month ago#16
@ShinUltima
Got any holy stuff? They are neutral to it. Imperil + Cloud USB + spam is a thing.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
1 month ago#17
@ShinUltima posted...
Not ready for this.

We're in a similar pickle methinks. My IV relics:

Kain/Edward BSB
Edge SSB2
Yang Imperil Earth
Cid Imperil Lightning
Palom SSB
Golbez SSB
Rydia SB Shiva
Rosa SB Miracle

No medica. At least Edge gives me a haste. I have Edward's BSB for a boostga... you have Rosa's USB for healing. My 200CM strat... well it's probably going to be some sort of Cid imperil lightning while Kain uses Cloud RW to try and explode the world strat. That's the best I got. Rosa's SB, if you don't recall is that POS Pro/Shellga one. I'm not a fan. But it's the only thing I have for a healer in IV. At least there's Enkidu?

I'm seriously looking forward to that selection draw (the mythril one) post-fest where you can choose Porom BSB... at least JP had it as a choice.
FFRK VvAE: Cloud USB 578 Attack /w 1x dark boost. 766 Attack /w 2x dark boost in VII.

User Info: Laj_1

Laj_1
1 month ago#18
Oh boy here we go again.... Wonder if its going to be possibile to complete the 300CM without a single IV relic.
STOP! You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!

User Info: pjotr2007

pjotr2007
1 month ago#19
Should be easy enoug with pecil bsb1and 2, rosa usb,edge ssb and tellah + porom for boostga.
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy

User Info: OlaiTheViking

OlaiTheViking
1 month ago#20
Actually excited, even though IV is not one of my stronger realms.

D200: Pecil bsb, rosa usb, perhaps edward ssb, golbez bsb and rydia osb. Most are around lv 80, except edward (50) and golbez (91).

D300: pecil, rosa, relm, ramza, and perhaps rydia. Rw cloud usb. Should do the trick.
FFRK: RW Relm USB Divine Portrait, Friend Code WsZv
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Torment Dungeon #9: Golbez + Shadow Dragon General Information + Elite Boss Tips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived