Dissidia NT Open Beta Starts Today

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dissidia NT Open Beta Starts Today

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 week ago#1
I had almost forgotten about this so I thought I'd toss out the info for anyone interested. To find it just go to New Games and it's right under the Pre-Orders. You can still participate even if you don't have PS+. I'm still downloading it so I don't have any first impressions quite yet.

Off-topic/Personal s*** Below
And while I'm here I might as well tell y'all that I'm probably done with RK. I'm using my recent s*** luck as an excuse to gtfo. It's been a fun ride but after 2+ years I think it's time for me to move on to other stuffs.

For fear of leaving anyone out, I'll just say that I had a ton of fun discussing this game and other things with some of the ppl on this board. Y'all know who you are. If any Keepers want to add me on PSN my handle is ShinobiZ.
FFRK 3Bhf Cloud USB +40% Wind
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: Desclipse369

Desclipse369
1 week ago#2
My dad’s getting me a PS4 soon. :)

Ah, that’s suck. Kinda weird to see another common name gone. Good Luck with everything else!
3DS: 1091-8808-5429 FFRK: fkDd Cloud USB FFBE: 367,273,176 Orlandeau 1041 ATK
Final Fantasy x Fushigiboshi no Futagohime collab when? (Never)
(edited 1 week ago)
It seems weird to do a "beta" for a game that comes out in two weeks.

I'll grab it when I get home. It's a good chance to see if I should keep my preorder too.

Add you when I get home from the office.

OK USB was my eject point as well. I don't like anything coming down the line, and I'd honestly rather get into game dev myself than keep enthralled by a DeNA who doesn't give a s*** about global anyway. Feed me all the lines about being sympathetic/emphatic to a corporation and I'll shove my boot up your ass.

I thought about scrounging for two more pulls, as it would be a simple task, but when I started the OK event, I saw that they were full trash-mob stage battles, a la Realms dungeons. The prospect of grinding to, in all likelihood, pull 1/11 Arc LMR twice is too much.

It was fun, and this community is really great, but I'm out.
Don't forget you're the superstar/No one else can make it this far
Put a comb through that 'stache/Now you've got panache

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 week ago#4
Cool, good to know.

Sorry to see you go.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 week ago#5
I don't own any current gen consoles so I won't be playing any DisNT.

I hope the road forward sees you well.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: Faroth

Faroth
1 week ago#6
It’s hard to read those words coming from two frequent players. I really hope the best for the both of you.
FFRK RW: Agrias BSB - Code YWwo - Imperil Holy FTW

User Info: corrente

corrente
1 week ago#7
Sorry to see you two go. Good luck in all things going forward!

Open beta huh? Can I access with a physical pre-order?
FFRK: Ultimate Cross Slash
542ATK w/40% DarkBoost - jznH

User Info: unknown081

unknown081
1 week ago#8
Ugh now I want a ps4 of my own...

And see you around elsewhere I guess
3DS FC: 0087-2527-3441

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#9
Booooo that you guys are leaving here but you def gotta do what you gotta do! Take care guys!

@Lvl9999Prinny sent ya a request from Jandaila on PSN. I won't actually be online until after I get the physical game (went through Square Enix and they always come after release day lol) but sending a request now. Forgot to add that in the request note lol.
FFRK - Garland's CSB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 week ago)
Prinny? AND anyoneandeveryone? It won't be the same without you guys.
...But, do what you have to do. You're free. Go. Don't look back.

And NT online beta, huh... I don't really enjoy online fighting games, personally. I always go in feeling like I'll be judged for every mistake I make, lol. And I generally just like the predictability of single-player anyway. (I guess NT's focus is online multiplayer, isn't it? Unfortunate for me if so, I might just skip it then.)
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dissidia NT Open Beta Starts Today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.