Does GL DeNa even try anymore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Does GL DeNa even try anymore?

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
1 week ago#1
First we get no mythril in a very underwhelming fest, now no return of daily missions. It feels like they don't even bother anymore :(

I'd send them a mail but then again I know how that'll go. They'll thank for for contacting them and they'll be shocked that I'm also interested in FFRK JP. They'll remind me that they are 2 different games and that they hear me and they'll transfer my concerns to the technical team -_-

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
1 week ago#2
Quit whining.
This is a signature
FC: 0173-1597-8318

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 week ago#3
They're stringing us along by this point, imo. Minimal resources but maximum profit. ...At least until people get fed up and leave, anyway.

I honestly don't even think the team in charge right now is capable of anything more than translating and scheduling events. Even our "global exclusives," the newcomer dungeons and renewal dungeons, was just reopening or rearranging old stuff. Plus, I think they're intentionally giving us the minimal possible resources, so that we're inclined to spend more to compensate, but without being so obvious that everyone simply leaves.

The daily missions are especially ridiculous. 30 mythril a month... We've already missed like 50 mythril that way, give or take. If they're waiting to give it to us with the Library of Guidance, which I'm personally expecting, that's like 200 mythril lost in total. That's way worse than some crappy fest. And most players probably don't even know it's been pulled out from under us.

Just my two cents...
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#4
I hope they can't be bothered to make any changes when we get the recent JP Fest. I'll be fine with that and forgive any past grievances.

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 week ago#5
I guess it depends if people voice their concerns with their wallets.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: Simonides

Simonides
1 week ago#6
Scrooge McDena...
FFRK: 2PEP - Shadow BSB for Daily Farming

User Info: jordy_gamer

jordy_gamer
1 week ago#7
MrFirestar posted...
Quit whining.

I have never had any problems with the amount of free stuff we get in this game. Compared to other games (excluding FFRK JP) we still get a ton of freebies, the new content is still great and the end-content is entirely playable for a f2p player. Hell I played for the first two months it came out, quit for years, came back two months ago and first couldn't finish a thing. Now after two months I am clearing everything apart from 2 magicite dungeons, even managing some sub 30sec magicites. If you guys want to call Dena cheap, go for it, but in my opinion you guys are actually like a bunch of spoiled brats.
Also we might not get as much free stuff as the JP version and we miss out on some good relics here and there but we do have 6 months to prepare for new content. If you know you are lacking a certain element or high honed ability for a strong upcoming battle you can very easily grind and save up and pull on specific banners. I recall someone saying FFRK jp is easy mode and gl hard mode, which I guess has some truth if you'd only look at the stuff we miss out on but I think given the 6 months delay gl also has a clear advantage so it pretty much equals out.

Basically what I'm reading here is that some people (read vocal minority) want a bunch of extremely good relics, get salty when they don't get them and start whining to Dena for not giving them enough free stuff. Also I think the silent majority still really enjoys the game, is fine with the way it's going at the moment and are maybe a little done with all these 'I want more free stuff Dena" threads.

User Info: OutsiderX

OutsiderX
1 week ago#8
When did the daily missions resume in Japan?

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
1 week ago#9
jordy_gamer posted...
MrFirestar posted...
Quit whining.

I have never had any problems with the amount of free stuff we get in this game. Compared to other games (excluding FFRK JP) we still get a ton of freebies, the new content is still great and the end-content is entirely playable for a f2p player. Hell I played for the first two months it came out, quit for years, came back two months ago and first couldn't finish a thing. Now after two months I am clearing everything apart from 2 magicite dungeons, even managing some sub 30sec magicites. If you guys want to call Dena cheap, go for it, but in my opinion you guys are actually like a bunch of spoiled brats.
Also we might not get as much free stuff as the JP version and we miss out on some good relics here and there but we do have 6 months to prepare for new content. If you know you are lacking a certain element or high honed ability for a strong upcoming battle you can very easily grind and save up and pull on specific banners. I recall someone saying FFRK jp is easy mode and gl hard mode, which I guess has some truth if you'd only look at the stuff we miss out on but I think given the 6 months delay gl also has a clear advantage so it pretty much equals out.

Basically what I'm reading here is that some people (read vocal minority) want a bunch of extremely good relics, get salty when they don't get them and start whining to Dena for not giving them enough free stuff. Also I think the silent majority still really enjoys the game, is fine with the way it's going at the moment and are maybe a little done with all these 'I want more free stuff Dena" threads.

No we are not lacking anything... they gave us enough mythril actually...

Problems are more in how they lack any communication with GL player

1) Official facebook fan page feels like some automatic generated stuff without any interaction from their end with any of people's comment

2) GL exclusive are very lackluster and lazy in design (that newcomer dungeon are free mythril but the content is very lazy)

3) I believe they do some video sometimes in JP showing interaction with their player base there, they even change stuff when the response are bad (15 mythril for 3 pull lucky draw? no FF4 event until 2017 end) , such things I believe never happened in GL

This feels like they don't care at all with their global market
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 week ago#10
OutsiderX posted...
When did the daily missions resume in Japan?

The daily missions originally ran in JP from May 5-19.

Then, they returned June 26 - July 30. Then renewed again August 1. They effectively ran nonstop since June 26, since they were renewed every month like that. Then, they were made officially permanent with the Library of Guidance.

Some people on reddit have been saying that they returned during the OK event. That's incorrect as far as I can tell, I think that's just the August 1 date. We actually should've gotten them around the time of the last Tidus or FFTA event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/691oqc/jp_daily_missions_are_here/
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/6iu1oa/get_excited_daily_missions_are_back/
What a fuddy duddy.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Does GL DeNa even try anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived