Chapter 17 on Nohr Route (venting)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Chapter 17 on Nohr Route (venting)

User Info: PK_Ness

PK_Ness
1 year ago#1
So I just spent the last two hours or so carefully trying to get through this with all of my units alive. I finally make it to Kotaro, got the two chests, and Saizo is alive. GREAT. But i totally didn't even bother to check what Kotaro was carrying, and HE KILLED XANDER with his flame shuriken. I could cry ;_____________;
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378/Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby.

User Info: Khentai

Khentai
1 year ago#2
Xander Emblem can solo Conquest wat zzzzz
Saiba Jouichirou is Love. Saiba Jouichirou is Life. Saiba Jouichirou is Everything. - Azami Nakiri

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
1 year ago#3
Khentai posted...
Xander Emblem can solo Conquest wat zzzzz

hah, no
LivingDex: May 04, 2015|Now Playing :PSMD, PXZ2, FE:F
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart

User Info: mmhzwarrior

mmhzwarrior
1 year ago#4
I feel your pain, same thing happened to me. Around the same amount of time wasted too.

User Info: Azyura

Azyura
1 year ago#5
Ah, I feel your pain. I just finished this chapter myself after several attempts and it was pretty hard, but fun. And infuriating at times.
A reformed ninja hailing from the soon to be restored Principality of Kohga.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
1 year ago#6
Imo, it's the infuriating combination of legit difficulty mixed with maximum time investment, with a surprisingly op boss at the end, coupled with Saizo's AI.

It's fun.
LivingDex: May 04, 2015|Now Playing :PSMD, PXZ2, FE:F
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart

User Info: TheBLD

TheBLD
1 year ago#7
We need to start a tally for Kotaro's Flame Shuriken.
New Mario Maker level based on Games Done Quick speedruns. Check it out!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/TheBLD/posts

User Info: Jackos12

Jackos12
1 year ago#8
Good ol' Kotaro teaching people to check the enemy's inventory (I was actually taught that by some a****** with a Swordcatcher earlier but still), such a bro...
3DS FC: 1607-2455-6525

User Info: Azyura

Azyura
1 year ago#9
I'll admit Kotaro's avoid rate was pretty scary. The best hit chance I had on him was in the low 60's so I just said eff it and went for it. Surprisingly, none of my attacks missed and Shura was apparently hella pissed since he even scored an unnecessary crit as the final blow.

And luckily that guy with lunge didn't cause too much trouble for me, but I was kind of shocked at what could have happened if place my units around differently.
A reformed ninja hailing from the soon to be restored Principality of Kohga.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
1 year ago#10
The time investment is what makes this chapter a real pain. You can do everything perfectly up until the end and then lose 1 hr+ of progress.

Funny enough, Saizo ended up landing the killing blow on Kotaro for me here lol.
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Chapter 17 on Nohr Route (venting)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived