Effie is a total monster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Effie is a total monster

User Info: PK_Ness

PK_Ness
1 year ago#1
I'm not sure if mine got RNG blessed or if she's just a kick ass unit. I've always liked generals but Effie is just wrecking everything :0
Lv 9 General HP 42, Str 36, Mag 1,Skill 24, Sp 21, Luk 28, Def 31, Res 17
No doubt my MVP on this run
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378/Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 year ago#2
That's normal for her.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Thracia776

Thracia776
1 year ago#3
Effie does have an 80% Strength growth as a Knight, so it's natural she'll end up with Strength that high
"Well perhaps Emolga was trying to know that egg group a little better."-Feomathar
Official husband of Selkie and Velouria

User Info: MarkSomething

MarkSomething
1 year ago#4
Her personal skill works really well with her class and Wary Fighter, too. She's offensively one of the best units in Conquest.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
1 year ago#5
Yup, Effie is a wonderful unit and she has carried my ass in many of the more difficult chapters in the game.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
1 year ago#6
Effie's really f***ing good, but I'm pretty sure your Effie got blessed in some areas.
"Bravery isn't about never being afraid. Bravery is being afraid and moving forward anyway." -Elma, Xenoblade Chronicles X

User Info: Grayjack72

Grayjack72
1 year ago#7
My Effie in Conquest was a STR monster, but her defense and health was pretty bad. At level 20/10 General, she only had 36 HP and 25 DEF.
Heavy risk, but the priiiiiize

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 year ago#8
Has the voice of a monster too
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
FC: 0619-5012-7866

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 year ago#9
Thracia776 posted...
Effie does have an 80% Strength growth as a Knight, so it's natural she'll end up with Strength that high

Unless you're me, then she has 32 strength at 20/20 Great Knight (for comparison, Silas has 38 strength as one). I mean, how the hell do you even get RNG screwed when your growth rate is 80% as that class? This game hates me...
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U IGN: JC

User Info: MarkSomething

MarkSomething
1 year ago#10
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
Thracia776 posted...

Unless you're me, then she has 32 strength at 20/20 Great Knight (for comparison, Silas has 38 strength as one). I mean, how the hell do you even get RNG screwed when your growth rate is 80% as that class? This game hates me...

Yeah you definitely made someone mad. That's inexcusable.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Effie is a total monster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived