Effie is a total monster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Effie is a total monster

User Info: soma2035

soma2035
1 year ago#11
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
Thracia776 posted...
Effie does have an 80% Strength growth as a Knight, so it's natural she'll end up with Strength that high

Unless you're me, then she has 32 strength at 20/20 Great Knight (for comparison, Silas has 38 strength as one). I mean, how the hell do you even get RNG screwed when your growth rate is 80% as that class? This game hates me...

This makes me feel better about my constantly RNG-screwed Ryomas. I'm not the only one the game likes screwing with. :D
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption,that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 year ago#12
soma2035 posted...
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
Thracia776 posted...
Effie does have an 80% Strength growth as a Knight, so it's natural she'll end up with Strength that high

Unless you're me, then she has 32 strength at 20/20 Great Knight (for comparison, Silas has 38 strength as one). I mean, how the hell do you even get RNG screwed when your growth rate is 80% as that class? This game hates me...

This makes me feel better about my constantly RNG-screwed Ryomas. I'm not the only one the game likes screwing with. :D

LoL. Yeah, you'll eventually end up getting RNG screwed with someone that's supposed to be great, but falls flat because of it.

Speaking of which, my Revelation Effie is also getting screwed over, in strength, AGAIN (she missed 4 strength levels in a row). At least she's only a level 3 Great Knight (25 strength, pfft), so there's time for the RNG to correct it, IF it decides to do so.

I know Effie is supposed to be great, but the RNG isn't cooperating.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U IGN: JC

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
1 year ago#13
HayashiTakara posted...
Has the voice of a monster too

She eats like one too.
Go see my Quiz and "Sky world" Super Mario maker level! Please comment/star them! https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/NeoArashi

User Info: PK_Ness

PK_Ness
1 year ago#14
I enjoy her commentary as well, lol
"Am I too strong?" or "I'LL SPOT YOU!!" xD
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378/Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby.

User Info: Yuki_No_Haku

Yuki_No_Haku
1 year ago#15
I turned her into a Hero at some point, forget why.

Somehow she still acts like she's a General in terms of how much damage she takes, via her relatively high defense and the fact she keeps dodging f***ing everything. But she actually has speed as a result, so....

Yeah. Effie will break fools.
Mewshuji || Captain of the SS KenKasu; Sengoku BASARA and general Sengoku era nut
I will not remove this line until Anko is playable in another Naruto game.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Effie is a total monster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived