Skill suggestion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PK_Ness

PK_Ness
1 year ago#1
I've narrowed it down to what I can get (not buying skills)
and its up to the Paladin or Great Knight skills. Which ones are the better choice?
This is for my avatar!
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378/Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby.

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
1 year ago#2
PK_Ness posted...
and its up to the Paladin or Great Knight skills. Which ones are the better choice?
This is for my avatar!

Why is this a decision point? Cavalier can promote to both of those.

Great Knight's Luna is a pretty reliable offensive staple, Armored Blow is 'eh' because it doesn't help on the enemy turn.
Paladin's Defender is decent when you first get it but hardly worth a slot later on, and Aegis is a solid defensive skill.

PK_Ness
1 year ago#3
Pokeymuns posted...
PK_Ness posted...
This is for my avatar!

Great Knight's Luna is a pretty reliable offensive staple, Armored Blow is 'eh' because it doesn't help on the enemy turn.
Paladin's Defender is decent when you first get it but hardly worth a slot later on, and Aegis is a solid defensive skill.

I'm just trying to get some extra skills before reaching 20/20 without the use of too much gold.
So I'm using what is available to me via the seals I have. It came down to friendship seal and thats why its a decision point. :)

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
1 year ago#4
PK_Ness posted...
Pokeymuns posted...
PK_Ness posted...
This is for my avatar!

I'm just trying to get some extra skills before reaching 20/20 without the use of too much gold.
So I'm using what is available to me via the seals I have. It came down to friendship seal and thats why its a decision point. :)

Ahh I see.
What path are you on? Great Knight is a pretty dangerous class to end a Conquest run on, Paladin slightly less so (lots of Hammers, a few Beast Killer lances).

Skillwise I prefer having Luna since on top of Dragon Fang there's a good chance to proc -something- that's strongly beneficial.

PK_Ness
1 year ago#5
Pokeymuns posted...
PK_Ness posted...
Pokeymuns posted...
PK_Ness posted...
This is for my avatar!

Ahh I see.
What path are you on? Great Knight is a pretty dangerous class to end a Conquest run on, Paladin slightly less so (lots of Hammers, a few Beast Killer lances).

Skillwise I prefer having Luna since on top of Dragon Fang there's a good chance to proc -something- that's strongly beneficial.

I'm on conquest hard/classic.
Thanks for your input, sir!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived