Can somebody please help me (conquest endgame)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Can somebody please help me (conquest endgame)

User Info: PK_Ness

PK_Ness
1 year ago#1
I've tried looking for guides but I'm still having trouble with endgame on conquest route. I cannot seem to beat it for the life of me. I always get destroyed once I get around the middle of the map. All these paired up horseback enemies mess me up :(
I don't have any staves other than enfeeble left and I'm also broke So I can't but buy anything to really help :/
Effie is my only unit with a beast killer but even she gets destroyed by the dark Knights.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378/Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby.

User Info: PK_Ness

PK_Ness
1 year ago#2
Oh I'm playing hard/classic. I refuse to lower the difficulty...I've made it this far damn it! I wanna beat it aha
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378/Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby.

User Info: astrophys

astrophys
1 year ago#3
Well, I did use some rescue charges to make my life easier, so my advice isn't exactly going to be applicable at all points.

Generally speaking, you want to win very quickly. You know the 4 enemy paired up horse units that start moving in the south. I won, for example, the turn after they started moving, and thus I really didn't need to fight them.

I used one Rescue charge to pick off the Freeze Maid and then grab my attacker back to safety so that I wouldn't unexpectedly have one of my soldier's movements halted and leaving them a sitting duck.

For the Hexing Rod Great Master, I didn't use a staff here, but used Xander x Charlotte (w/Xander as a Paladin) to charge up to them (perhaps danced into range by Azura) and kill them before they had a chance to use their staff. Also was able to attack from a relative safe spot for the enemy phase, so didn't need to reduce.

On the final turn, Avatar's pair-up and Xander's pair-up consecutively fight the boss to slay it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Can somebody please help me (conquest endgame)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived