GhZ x FE: Ningaiku Rush (User Unit Creation & Development Thread)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem RP/Social/CYOA/Fanfiction Board
  3. GhZ x FE: Ningaiku Rush (User Unit Creation & Development Thread)

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 months ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1314-fire-emblem-rp-social-cyoa-fanfiction-board/74937369

(Basic rundown on what both Threads are going to be about.)

I was recently approached by via PM by someone interested in playing a role of some sort in the schindig I have going, at the moment. This is the second person to have done so so far.

This has led me to just go ahead and extend his inquiry to others intetested in having cameos/roles in Nitsuagi’s story.

Be warned that both Gale and Nitsuagi's stories are extremely story-rich experiences, though. Anyone whose leafed through Ningaiku Rush probably didn't survive the Prologue due to length...they won't ALL be as long as that, though.

Gale's side of the tale isn't ready just yet, so for now, this Thread is only for Ningaiku Rush.

Here's the Template you're going to use, if it suits you.

Name

(Self Explanatory.)

Class

(See Above.)

Demeanor

(As in Good, Evil, Neutral or Antiheroic)

Affiliation

(Nohr, Hoshido, Neo Valla, God/Goddess, or Styx CraVen (the enemy syndicate of the series).

Whether they are a Supportable Unit or Not

(In other words, if you would like your Unit to have Supports written between him/her and FE or GhZ Characters of your choice. This includes S Rank availability.)

Land of Origin

(Limited to nations bound to Ylisse, The Afterlife, and Fates due to the setting. There is also Rootworld, a hidden society within Mila Tree that will exist; choosing this option will make your Unit a "Floral Laguz" by default.)

Manner of Arrival

(How your character will appear in the story:)

-Normal Means (Ally/Recruit)

-Via Paralogue (an entire Chapter dedicated to their recruit or slaying)

-As an Enemy

-As an Enemy at first, but an ally afterwards

-As an Ally at first, but an Enemy afterwards

Story Details about your Unit

(This is arguably the most important part: even if the rest of your Template is barren, this section MUST be completed. What you post here doesn't have to follow the plot of either story, just what your Unit is or has been up to before Nitsuagi or Shufon-Lin's armies happen upon them.)
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Gatenia (Moon)
Lucid Dreamer's Log 2015: 48/365; Nightmares: 40. Serebii's 1000 Buneary Champion; FE: Fates' Typing Bard.

User Info: mmx4

mmx4
3 months ago#2
Oh, sweet!

Name: Arashi

Class: Samurai (Prefered promotion: Master of Arms)

Demeanor: Good

Affiliation: Hoshido

Supports: Yes. Prefered characters: Hana, Takumi, Kaden & Hayato

Land of Origin: Fates

Manner of Arrival: Paralogue. Starts neutral (Green), becomes ally.

Story Details:
Arashi grew up in a simple farming village, and still lives there. He fights off major threats to the village, like bears, wolves and bandits. He joins the army after they help him fight off a large group of bandits.
In the shadows of the night, when you face the darkness
Call the power of the light, let your heart be fearless

GatedSunOne
3 months ago#3
I tell you, every time I see Hayato's name, I draw a blank 90% of the time on whom he is until either looking him up or thinking about it for a bit, lol.

Unless you're granting free reigns on how Arashi behaves, did you have anything in mind regarding his character? I already have a decent idea on how his Paralogue is going to go.
Lucid Dreamer's Log 2015: 48/365; Nightmares: 40. Serebii's 1000 Buneary Champion; FE: Fates' Typing Bard.

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
3 months ago#4
Hm...

How many characters can I just randomly throw in? Do keep in mind I have made probably close to eighty to ninety characters, though most of them are simply rewrites of other characters I've made, or are practically direct copies of references... which I should really work on.
Dating MercyAngel~!
I've been screaming on the inside, and I know you feel the pain, can you hear me, can you hear me?- Evanescence

GatedSunOne
3 months ago#5
SaizotheSixth posted...
Hm...

How many characters can I just randomly throw in? Do keep in mind I have made probably close to eighty to ninety characters, though most of them are simply rewrites of other characters I've made, or are practically direct copies of references... which I should really work on.

I'm only allowing one or two characters from the same User, since both Paths are going to have massive rosters from Fire Emblem and Goh Zodiack as is. GhZ has over 100 unique characters itself, but not all of them will be shown off in this project.

Since you admitted to some of your guys being similar, I'd like it if you chose one that you felt was the most original or is your favorite.

SaizotheSixth
3 months ago#6
GatedSunOne posted...
SaizotheSixth posted...
Hm...

I'm only allowing one or two characters from the same User, since both Paths are going to have massive rosters from Fire Emblem and Goh Zodiack as is. GhZ has over 100 unique characters itself, but not all of them will be shown off in this project.

Since you admitted to some of your guys being similar, I'd like it if you chose one that you felt was the most original or is your favorite.

That's mostly because I use them everywhere.

But I think I have just the one.
Dating MercyAngel~!
I've been screaming on the inside, and I know you feel the pain, can you hear me, can you hear me?- Evanescence

SaizotheSixth
3 months ago#7
Name: Taka

Class: (Are we allowed custom classes or something within Fates only? If custom, he's a Spellsword*S-rank Swords/Katanas, B-Rank Tomes/Scrolls*) Swordmaster

Demeanor: Good

Affiliation: Hoshido

Supports: Sure. No preference, really.

Land of Origin: Fatesworld

Manner of Arrival: Normal or Paralouge, possibly starting as an enemy?

Story Details:
A member of the Fire Tribe, he's more of a pariah among his people for taking up the way of the sword while the rest of the tribe wields clubs and spirits. However, there was a reason why he did so... Having chosen to make his own decision on what weapon he wants to wield, it has allowed him to gain far greater insight as to how each weapon works and how to counter it. Generally called upon when there is something that needs "killing".
Dating MercyAngel~!

User Info: Fracastador

Fracastador
3 months ago#8
Name

Dahlia Wrester

Class

War Cleric

Demeanor

Neutral

Affiliation

Renegade

Whether they are a Supportable Unit or Not

Unit is fully supportable at the discretion of the author.

Land of Origin

Plegia, Ylisse.

Manner of Arrival

-Potentially recruitable character fleeing the area during another unrelated conflict.
Will continue to flee unless approached by a character who is either unarmed or a shape-shifting unit like a manakete. If an armed character pursues her and gets too close she will attack, and is non-trivially dangerous. (Extensive knowledge of human anatomy means she knows EXACTLY what to do with an axe).

Story Details about your Unit
Dahlia was a Plegian involved with research into shapeshifting and its modifications and uses. While technically a grimleal (she was mind-controlled with the rest of them during the battle with Grima, but survived the fight) she's not particularly religious or devoted. Her interest is to her work.

Originally, her research was supported by the grimleal because it was intended as a backup plan to produce grima from robin if the process did not occur naturally after robin became the vessel, in addition to possibly applying it to grimleal soldiers to make them into dragons themselves. It never worked.
Since dragons were quite rare, most of her research subjects were taguel, and her experiments into their shapeshifting abilities are directly responsible for their near extinction.
After the fall of Grima, she was wanted as a war criminal culpable for the genocide of the taguel race, and inhumane uses of magic and medicine.

Dahlia is not a "cruel" person, per say. She is severely limited in her understanding of other people, and it was not obvious to her that the taguel would be upset at being horrifically mutated and trapped between human/rabbit form, eventually leading to a slow and painful death. She also didn't really consider what her employers wanted her research for.
In her mind, shapeshifting is a thing of absolute beauty, and she desperately wants to share it with the world. Nothing else really mattered to her or registered on her radar as of importance.
After she was subjected to mind control and forced to attack enemy soldiers along with the other Grimleal, she started to understand the nature of her situation, and fled before the armies of Ylisse could find her. She is currently serving as a doctor to small villages.
While she feels no actual guilt over her actions, she harbors the bizarre hope that if she can save a life for every life she has taken during her research, she might be forgiven and able to go back to her old job and continue her research. She keeps an exact running count of deaths caused vs lives saved at all times.

-Personality:
Dahlia is not quite a sociopath, but isn't far from it either. It's not that she doesn't care what happens to people, but she gets so caught up in her own thing that she doesn't really think about it very often.
She is absolutely obsessed with shapeshifting, and "geeks out" about it whenever the opportunity presents itself. She adores manakete and other beastfolk, and obsesses over them whenever she sees them. While very smart, she is incredibly spacey and has to be reminded of the bigger picture often.
(You can place her in either story based on your personal preferences.)
Would you like to hear a bit about the wondrous shoopuf?
Maechen

User Info: mmx4

mmx4
3 months ago#9
GatedSunOne posted...
I tell you, every time I see Hayato's name, I draw a blank 90% of the time on whom he is until either looking him up or thinking about it for a bit, lol.

Unless you're granting free reigns on how Arashi behaves, did you have anything in mind regarding his character? I already have a decent idea on how his Paralogue is going to go.

He's hot-blooded but nice. He also likes Nohrian food.

Can we have personal skills?
In the shadows of the night, when you face the darkness
Call the power of the light, let your heart be fearless

GatedSunOne
3 months ago#10
mmx4 posted...
GatedSunOne posted...

He's hot-blooded but nice. He also likes Nohrian food.

Can we have personal skills?

I welcome the creativity, so absolutely.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem RP/Social/CYOA/Fanfiction Board
  3. GhZ x FE: Ningaiku Rush (User Unit Creation & Development Thread)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived