Most memorable FE Death

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: BoomChish

BoomChish
4 months ago#1
Because "Favorite FE Death" just doesn't sound right...

Proceed as usual.
People are like slinkies: basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
3588237687 Que?

User Info: Mistress_Zelda_

Mistress_Zelda_
4 months ago#2
Ashnard.

Guy's nuts.

Also Valter. And I love the way the dragon dies in FE7. Everything about that dragon was awesome.
I wonder, I wonder, if my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging to someone,
Who'll find me, and bring back a love song to me!

User Info: LightAngel2

LightAngel2
4 months ago#3
I suppose Emmeryn. I actually felt kinda bad for her death... Which only makes her revival and lack of memories later on in the story as really stupid IMO XD
Official Alt of GentleSakura Nice to meet ya! http://gfaqsfef.wikia.com/wiki/LightAngel2_-_Gentle_Sakura
Faithful Admirer of Rebecca~

User Info: Danger_Close

Danger_Close
4 months ago#4
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Ashnard.

Guy's nuts.

Also Valter. And I love the way the dragon dies in FE7. Everything about that dragon was awesome.

I feel bad for that dragon tbh. It was minding its own business, gets pulled through the gate by an insane nergal, gets attacked pretty much the second it appears for speciest reasons, then is unceremoniously killed. fire dragon did nothing wrong
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 months ago#5
Lyon. Just...Lyon.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: Scc_Defender

Scc_Defender
4 months ago#6
Valder.
So goddamn satisfying to finally shut his ass up after dealing with him all game.
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera -- PSN: Ignis_Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory

User Info: Mistress_Zelda_

Mistress_Zelda_
4 months ago#7
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Lyon. Just...Lyon.

Why do you want me to hit poor Lukas? :( Poor little guy...
I wonder, I wonder, if my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging to someone,
Who'll find me, and bring back a love song to me!

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
4 months ago#8
Of the ones I know... Ryoma, by far.

The dude literally gives you, the enemy, the benefit of the doubt and ends his own life by shoving a f***ing lightning stick inside his gut. More than likely, his wound was instantly cauterized by the electricity frying him, so he suffered longer than he would have if he had just stabbed himself in the heart instead.

Can you imagine thousands of volts of electricity arcing through your body, causing your muscles to involuntarily twitch uncontrollably as your organs slowly fry themselves and your heartrate is jacked all the way up before it suddenly... stops? Just spend a couple moments to think of how f***ing painful that must've been.
Let's just live! Day by day, and not be conquered by our sorrows, the past can't hold us down, we must break free... -RWBY Vol. 4 OP

User Info: Scc_Defender

Scc_Defender
4 months ago#9
SaizotheSixth posted...

The dude literally gives you, the enemy, the benefit of the doubt and ends his own life by shoving a f***ing lightning stick inside his gut. More than likely, his wound was instantly cauterized by the electricity frying him, so he suffered longer than he would have if he had just stabbed himself in the heart instead.

Can you imagine thousands of volts of electricity arcing through your body, causing your muscles to involuntarily twitch uncontrollably as your organs slowly fry themselves and your heartrate is jacked all the way up before it suddenly... stops? Just spend a couple moments to think of how f***ing painful that must've been.

Realistically, he probably would have died almost instantaneously, more from the electrocution than anything else.
Human skin is usually the biggest obstacle when it comes to electrocution but if that's not an issue, because you... Well... Stabbed yourself with a lightning blade that has direct access to your squishy innards, he would have been fried from the inside in a matter of seconds.

If not, he still would have bled to death, it may have cauterised the insertion point, but the dude would have punctured at least 1 vital organ which isn't something that can necessarily be... Cauterised.
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera -- PSN: Ignis_Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
4 months ago#10
Scc_Defender posted...
SaizotheSixth posted...

Realistically, he probably would have died almost instantaneously, more from the electrocution than anything else.
Human skin is usually the biggest obstacle when it comes to electrocution but if that's not an issue, because you... Well... Stabbed yourself with a lightning blade that has direct access to your squishy innards, he would have been fried from the inside in a matter of seconds.

If not, he still would have bled to death, it may have cauterised the insertion point, but the dude would have punctured at least 1 vital organ which isn't something that can necessarily be... Cauterised.

Yeah...

Still though. Major ouchies. It really takes Gutssorry not sorry to do that to yourself, though, knowing what it will do to you after having seen it happen multiple times on enemy soldiers.
Let's just live! Day by day, and not be conquered by our sorrows, the past can't hold us down, we must break free... -RWBY Vol. 4 OP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived