Attero: TKoP RP Act III - The Heir

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Attero RP
  3. Attero: TKoP RP Act III - The Heir

User Info: GeneralPengu

GeneralPengu
3 months ago#1
The Kingdom of Patria
Phoenix-Smasher - Mercutio Ddraig - Human - Mercut's School for Magician Youth
Phoenix-Smasher - Mads "Bomberman" McGee - Goblin - Ashfire Town Square
Pikachu942 - Mercury Censing - Kitsune - Ashfire Town Square
IfGodCouldDie - Sling - Kitsune - The Troll’s Head
Unbridled9 - Ellieniessa/Ellen - Elf - Ashfire Town Square
Unbridled9 - Citrine - Human - Ashfire Town Square
judgementaeon - Nyx Nytores - Cambion - Mercut's School for Magician Youth
Pyrocite - Ikaros Manoja - Semi-Dragon - Ashfire Town Square
Rasumii - Balroc Tuhn'kaj - Orc - Palana Forest Orc Camp
fate311 - Styx Quon Qaysing - Human - Ahnz Monastery
Frankazar - Oberon Fellwood - Elf/Dark-Elf - The Pond Bar
Frankazar - Spes - Cambion - Outside The Troll's Head
Jet_the_hawk79 - Papilo Iskra - Human - Mercut’s School for Magician Youth
Jet_the_hawk79 - Quintis Zyra - Elf - The Patrian Mountains
Rixcus - Cheserin/Cheshire/Addle - Elf - Southeastern Countryside
Leaisaxel - Lorenzo Berisum - Human - The Pond Bar
Leaisaxel - Loretta Berisum - Human - The Pond Bar
DamionDL - D'arr Kesh - Orc/Dark-Elf - Mercut's School for Magician Youth
Pinxed - Smite of Palana - Semi-Dragon - Palana Forest Grove
Quick-Man - Juro Novak - Human - Palana Forest Grove
Strawby - Veprin - Cambion - The Colosseum

--

To dips***,

I hope you're enjoying that little vacation in Patria while I'm working my ass off here in the desert.

Love, Jane.

P.S: Your sickle is stupid.
Every time I'm about to despair, there's a 7-Eleven right there! Each store is the same, from Las Vegas to Boston, linoleum aisles that I love to get lost in!~

GeneralPengu
3 months ago#2
==MERCUT'S SCHOOL FOR MAGICIAN YOUTH==
judgementaeon posted...
"Eep!"

Nyx practically leaps away from Mercutio upon seeing these events unfold.

Jakkso walks towards Mercutio. "Oh, wow. Are you alright?! I think we need to get you to the nurse."

==AHNZ MONASTERY==
fate311 posted...
Before addressing Nomare he went to Peter, offering a hand to pull him up to his feet. There was no need to disregard a fellow student even if something mildly awry undoubtedly went down just now.

Styx the nodded at Momare after coming to his side. "Yeah...what do you think it was? A training accident? Did someone accidentally cause a potion to explode? And where did it come from. I figure since you know the place more than me that you'd be more likely to know what this was probably due to...and what would be the fastest route to get to wherever that noise came from."

He then gave the young man a curious glance. "Any recommendations on who should come with, in case we need an extra pair of hands or two?"

Peter takes Styx's hand, getting up. He gives Styx a pat on the shoulder as he tries to fix his own, grinning madly. "Damn good fight."

Nomare looks at Warro. "Ears?"

"It came from outside, in the mountains." Warro says. "It sounded bad."

Nomare nods, looking back at Styx. "I'm grabbing Juniper. Get ready. Wouldn't want any of those girls down below to be in danger, heh."
Every time I'm about to despair, there's a 7-Eleven right there! Each store is the same, from Las Vegas to Boston, linoleum aisles that I love to get lost in!~

GeneralPengu
3 months ago#3
==MERCUT'S SCHOOL FOR MAGICIAN YOUTH==
Jet_the_hawk79 posted...
Papilo

"Ah, that's g-good. Now you don't have to share with that girl. Um... Sorry for not sharing my book."

Percy gives a little nod. "It's fine, man. I kinda get it."

He chuckles. "Nicole's a weird girl, isn't she? The way she, like, interrogated you in class?"

==PATRIAN MOUNTAINS==
Jet_the_hawk79 posted...
Zyra

Zyra puts his bow and arrow away, then activated his chi. He figured that the wind assaulting him was from the air creatures he was told about before, and if it could control the wind instead of just being made of it, his arrows were more likely to harm Zyra himself than his enemy.

Zyra can see a figure standing a few feet in front of him, humanoid, but strangely it seems to be made out of the wind itself. It stares at Zyra for a few seconds, sizing him up.

==THE COLOSSEUM==
Strawby posted...
GeneralPengu posted...

Veprin is awoken by the sounds of many people excitedly talking.

"The f*** is going on there?" He can hear the growl of Rolf say.

Veprin slowly sits up in the bunk. "Who the hell is making all the noise?"

Veprin can see a crowd of people talking among themselves, looking out of a small window in the side of the room towards the north. The kitsune sitting in a bunk nearby cackles loudly.

User Info: DamionDL

DamionDL
3 months ago#4
D'arr growls under his breath as he looks around. "Where are you hiding? What trickery is this?!" His grip on his axe tightens and his body tenses, ready to swing again.
Official Bowser/Megaman X/Draxon of the Coddeverse.
http://i.imgur.com/AcQxRwD.png

User Info: Strawby

Strawby
3 months ago#5
GeneralPengu posted...
Veprin can see a crowd of people talking among themselves, looking out of a small window in the side of the room towards the north. The kitsune sitting in a bunk nearby cackles loudly.

"And what do you all see out there?!"
Angels that build good works will lose to devils that don't

User Info: Phoenix-Smasher

Phoenix-Smasher
3 months ago#6
GeneralPengu posted...
Lakken rolls his eyes, before looking at Mercutio, a worried expression on his face. "Uh, hey, you alright there?"

A trickle of black blood begins to pour forth from Mercutio's nostrils. Lakken's words echo in his head as pressure pounds against his ears and a suffocating feeling clenches his throat. Mercutio begins to bleed black blood from not only his nose, but his ears and eyes.

What's happening to me...?

The painful cacophony of Lakken's words left lingering in his ears, he clutches his palms around them to prevent further noise. His vision goes black, and he can't breathe. He attempts to yell for help, but no words seem to come out.

Is this what death feels like? Is this it?

After a short time, Mercutio collapses to the ground, unconscious.
MacGyver uses Duct Tape!!!
It's Super Effective!!!

User Info: Phoenix-Smasher

Phoenix-Smasher
3 months ago#7
Mads smirks and begins applying wind spells onto himself, preparing the 'Blitzkreig' for Codename: Giant.

"Yo, Galahad. Mind keeping some wounds open for me, buddy ol' pal?"
MacGyver uses Duct Tape!!!
It's Super Effective!!!

User Info: Jet_the_hawk79

Jet_the_hawk79
3 months ago#8
Papilo

Papilo nods, assuming that Nicole is the Kitsune girl. "She was scary... Any i-idea why she was so curious a-about my scapolite?"

Zyra

Zyra smirks at the creature; It was clearly what the girls had warned him about, but it didn't look too imposing. Of course, a creature that can control the air around him can be deadly regardless of strength.

Zyra sits on the ground as he's sized up. Whatever it does, he wanted to enjoy the show in comfort. And if it was predictable and attacked, well... a little starting disadvantage made fights more fun.
If it means getting my tunnels, I'll build an island, too. - Eizen from Tales of Berseria

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
3 months ago#9
"Technically you're on me, but that doesn't matter!" said Ellen. "Or did you miss the big giant monsters stomping about waiting to squish you or at you? Get going lady, unless you wanna be a lunch!"

---

Citrine smiled as she saw the blade get coated in ice as well as a decent chunk of matter disappear from the beast. Things were going well. Focusing more she tried to call down a ray of light to envelop both Oliver and the elemental to slowly heal both in the event of getting wounded. A bit of preparation in advance was never a bad idea.
I am the gentle hand who heals, the happy smile who shields, and the foot that will kick your ***! - White Mage

GeneralPengu
3 months ago#10
==ASHFIRE TOWN SQUARE==

Phoenix-Smasher posted...
Mads smirks and begins applying wind spells onto himself, preparing the 'Blitzkreig' for Codename: Giant.

"Yo, Galahad. Mind keeping some wounds open for me, buddy ol' pal?"

Sir Galahad raises his wand. "It would be an honor, and a privilege!"

He begins firing Fire spells nonstop into the creature's torso, keeping the wounds there a steady bright red color.

From the creature's left index finger shoots a small blast of crackling red dark energy, aimed directly at Mads.

Unbridled9 posted...
"Technically you're on me, but that doesn't matter!" said Ellen. "Or did you miss the big giant monsters stomping about waiting to squish you or at you? Get going lady, unless you wanna be a lunch!"

Still struggling, the woman manages to elbow Ellen in the gut.

Unbridled9 posted...
Citrine smiled as she saw the blade get coated in ice as well as a decent chunk of matter disappear from the beast. Things were going well. Focusing more she tried to call down a ray of light to envelop both Oliver and the elemental to slowly heal both in the event of getting wounded. A bit of preparation in advance was never a bad idea.

Oliver is healed from her minor scrapes, but strangely enough, the creature doesn't seem too preoccupied with fighting back, aside from the attack it just launched at Mads. It raises it's right hand into the air again.
  1. Boards
  2. Attero RP
  3. Attero: TKoP RP Act III - The Heir

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived