Noob question regarding combat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeworld
  3. Noob question regarding combat

User Info: gpyott

gpyott
9 years ago#1

I just bought this game off eBay so I don't have it yet but really looking forward to playing it. Question: Can you tartget individual systems on a ship (ie weapons, engines, etc)?

Thanks

User Info: Fireproof18

Fireproof18
9 years ago#2
no you cannot target individual systems just each ship its a sweet game still have fun

User Info: viper0982

viper0982
9 years ago#3
homeworld 2 lets you target subsystems on large ships

User Info: gpyott

gpyott
9 years ago#4

Great, thanks for the info! I remember reading one of the games let you target subsystems, just couldn't remember which. Soon as I finish Homeworld, I'll be delving into Homeworld 2. Really looking forward to it.

User Info: Diablo777

Diablo777
9 years ago#5
Homeworld 2 is a vastly inferior game, even with the little added features like subsystems, etc.
It's very hard to think of a good signature.

User Info: jaca_42

jaca_42
9 years ago#6
I like homeworld 2 a lot more than homeworld, and for some reason while i play homeworld (homeworld 1 not 2) the scenario gives me the creeps, i dont know why it just does, maybe thats why i prefer homeworld 2.

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
9 years ago#7
Yeah the original game does give me the creeps. I've been playing through the Homeworld 2 demo and I really like the new ship designs.

User Info: montana

montana
9 years ago#8
No, not an option in the original game. You can do that in Homeworld 2 however. I believe HW 2 is an inferior game I also believe Homeworld Cataclysm is the best of the three based solely on the simple fact that Resource Units are more bountiful.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeworld
  3. Noob question regarding combat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived