Provoking the Bentusi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeworld
  3. Provoking the Bentusi

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
9 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSiIhCrqibY

I had no idea you could do this....apparently it's an instant loss, lol.

User Info: cheese00701

cheese00701
9 years ago#2
yeah i did that once with the force attack command

User Info: ARandomKid

ARandomKid
9 years ago#3
It makes me want to see if it can actually be destroyed via a trainer of some sort. ;>_> Let's find out!
Someone threw up my cat's wang bomb! - IceMage20

ARandomKid
9 years ago#4
Turns out you can, but you can't complete the mission afterwards, as the Taiidan/Kushan never ambush you. Rather a shame, I think.

lalala_la
9 years ago#5
By the way, what happens if you turn down the Bentusi's offer to sell you Ion Cannon technology? Although I'm pretty sure I can get away with not having it simply with mass-salvaging enemy ships, do you ever get a chance to research it yourself later on?

ARandomKid
9 years ago#6
Dunno, I've just always taken it.

User Info: Aquarillis

Aquarillis
9 years ago#7
Why would you want to waste all that time and resources salvaging when you could just get the technology for a little more of the cost than the two salvage corvettes required to pull one in?

Plus your own frigates are much more agile than those Ion Array Frigates, all you need to do is keep your frigates moving to avoid being hit.
"look, i even put the quotations on it for you." - bagle10

lalala_la
9 years ago#8
lol, I'm just wondering since Ion Cannons show up on pretty much all your warships so would not buying it screw you over for the entire campaign?

User Info: 5uck3r

5uck3r
9 years ago#9
I tried declining their offer once, they just stand there and if you click their ship again the offer comes up again. So I guess you have to accept it no matter what.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeworld
  3. Provoking the Bentusi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived