perameter codes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeworld
  3. perameter codes?

User Info: gehwesij

gehwesij
9 years ago#1
i need help in understanding perameter codes mentiond here under hints and cheats. how do i get to the point that allows me to enter them and get them to be active dureing game?

User Info: Luigi and Tails

Luigi and Tails
9 years ago#2
You know your Homeworld shortcut? The thing you click when you want to play Homeworld? Right click on it and a little menu will pop up. Click properties. Where it says target, add the selected parameter to the end of the line already in there - it'll look something like "C:\Sierra\Homeworld\homeworld.exe -1024"

Does that help?
R.I.P. Neill Barlow and Jason Bayram 1989-2005.
These two young lives were cruelly taken away.

gehwesij
9 years ago#3
hopefully, and thank you. and i'm useing windows vista curently, witch dosn't allow any game short cuts to be saved to desktop without haveing an error or not working. have to be in the folder with the game opening the file required to start the game

gehwesij
9 years ago#4
looks like it's a no go for windows vista user's. maybe next time i down grade again, i'll try on windows m.e. or windows x.p.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeworld
  3. perameter codes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived