walls of mist in celeste

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hcopter51

hcopter51
8 years ago#1
I got all three keys and cannot open the pillars at the exit. Only one key works- the one for the west pillar..When I click on the other key holes the screen says "Nothing There"....Any ideas????Thanks.....

User Info: lserh

lserh
8 years ago#2
This is a bug. Use the Spacebar to activate instead.

In certain places, using the mouse doesn't work, such as the armour shop in the western island of Tatalia, a well in Harmondale etc.

User Info: hcopter51

hcopter51
8 years ago#3
Thanks so much---Worked.....Figured it was a bug but did not know what else to try...Happy Holidays.....

User Info: Kaio28

Kaio28
8 years ago#4

Hi , I read that the pillars must be open on the same visit , I got one key and open one , after that got another key and open another , these way works? I open the three , the lever goes down on the three pillars , but I don't find the backdoor , where is it? Thanks.

Kaio28
8 years ago#5
Sorry to ask I solved, it is behind the pillars, I don't know why it didn't open the firs time

Kaio28
8 years ago#6
Solved, You have to use the three keys at the same time to open the door behind the pillars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived