You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
new info points to Lucas Arts wanting to make a game involving space flight, which means I would say a 20% chance of a new X wing game, (30% chance of Rogue Squadron and 50% chance of a new battlefront). I wouldn't mind if its BattleFront 3, BUT I want my X-Wing
Gamertag: Shadou Fox PS3 tag: HatiFox ............ MGO id: Gray_Kitsune