How do you get fiore's ending?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  3. How do you get fiore's ending?

User Info: siliticx

siliticx
1 year ago#1
After 10 destabilizer on everybody else and 25 love potions on her you'd think she'd want me but apparently not. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

User Info: overlordlaharl0

overlordlaharl0
1 year ago#2
Whose ending are you getting? Put more destabilizes on them and try again. 20 should be plenty to get a ending, just gotta lower everyone else first.

User Info: siliticx

siliticx
1 year ago#3
Well first I got relia every single other time....
But are you saying I need to put like 20 destabilizer on everybody else? 6 at a time is painfully slow and the fact that transmo bugs 2/3 out of 3 times its ridicule...

I'll try and destabilizer more then, sigh

User Info: mmasley

mmasley
1 year ago#4
I'm having a hard time with her ending too. I keep getting Miki's

User Info: Ray5555

Ray5555
1 year ago#5
No I think the 25 love potions on fiore is good, but you need to nuke miki's affection. I mean you will probably need 20 mood destabiliers on her alone Then the rest should be ok with 5 each

Did you do all pa's and ma out affection?
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
I own all of the exotic weapons in destiny!!!

User Info: mmasley

mmasley
1 year ago#6
I used 25 loves on Fiore and 20 destabilizes on Miki's. I only did a couple PAs. Still got Miki's. I am going to finish up other endings and go back to the town and load up on PAs. Hopefully that helps. Anyone know some of the answers I should give her during the PAs to get her higher?

User Info: Ray5555

Ray5555
1 year ago#7
mmasley posted...
I used 25 loves on Fiore and 20 destabilizes on Miki's. I only did a couple PAs. Still got Miki's. I am going to finish up other endings and go back to the town and load up on PAs. Hopefully that helps. Anyone know some of the answers I should give her during the PAs to get her higher?

Yeah just think of fiore's personality when answering. Don't give selfish answers. Think of the witty answer.
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
I own all of the exotic weapons in destiny!!!

User Info: Mafia217

Mafia217
1 year ago#8
read somewhere like 40 destabilizers needed

User Info: Dynme

Dynme
1 year ago#9
Mafia217 posted...
read somewhere like 40 destabilizers needed

It really depends on what PAs you did. I was able to cycle through everyone's with only 4 destablilizers and 10 love potions.

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
1 year ago#10
I haven't been using a guide with answering the questions during the PAs. Should I be if I want to have an easier time manipulating the endings?
The new Reader Review system for GameFAQs.com looks juvenile and tacky. If you're in charge, change it back.
PSN: Growllanser. 3DS: 5370-0558-3244
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  3. How do you get fiore's ending?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived