Early synthesis equipment?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: your_mom007

your_mom007
1 year ago#1
I just unlocked synthesis and I was wondering if anyone knew of some good equipment I can get with only 3 slots. Any advice on synthesis would be welcome as well.
You have me, forever, and after.

User Info: siliticx

siliticx
1 year ago#2
Sooner you can do 6x wire the better

User Info: Attilus1352

Attilus1352
1 year ago#3
As siliticx had suggested, try to grind it to the max so that you can do the 6 wire thing. A good spot for doing this at this time would be West of the Eastern Eihieds, at the spot where you can first see the city of Santeroule from the cliff side. There will be 2 large plant enemies and 3 harpies. Hopefully you have the specialty Ocarina unlocked so you can just respawn them. The reason this is a good grinding spot in chapter 4, asides from the good sp, is that the harpies drop rubys, which will come in handy for many early synths. Also, hopefully, you Mika has the antidote spell,,,,you will need it from time to time.

your_mom007
1 year ago#4
Thanks for the suggestions! I know about the 6x wire synthesis and I assumed it would take forever to grind enough to get the 6 slots. I just need one more silver to get the Ocarina then I'm off to farm!

User Info: Attilus1352

Attilus1352
1 year ago#5
It takes a little while, yes, even if you have the Altruist role active, You should at least try to level it to get 4 slots. If you grind where I mentioned, and have a fair amount of rubys stocked up, Then synth those rubys, 4 at a time, to get some really good equipment (saving/reloading). The wizard's robe is great for the girls, and I believe you can also get a great staff and a sword...Icicle sword as I recall.

your_mom007
1 year ago#6
It didn't take too long to get 6 slots. I unlocked those and did some more grinding and got a few new roles. Should I still use 4 rubys or should I try and use 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived