Blew up Institute - What's Next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Blew up Institute - What's Next?

User Info: dbvirago

dbvirago
9 months ago#1
Shot up the Railroad a while back. Still friends with MM and BoS, but only seeing the same 4-6 missions repeating. Have I ended the game? Been wandering around for a while

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
9 months ago#2
Unless you have Nuka World or Far Harbor, your almost done. Piper has a quest involving Mayor of Diamond City once The Institute is destroyed.

Other than that, it's settlement bldg, exploring areas you haven't been to yet. Find all the bobbleheads, and magazines.

I usually start a new playthrough at this point. Try different quest paths to different ending.
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

dbvirago
9 months ago#3
OK. Thanks. Can't stand Piper, so when I get bored wandering, I'll restart. Or I may switch back to Skyrim for a while Don't think I can handle two Bethesda games at once.

User Info: fereydoom

fereydoom
9 months ago#4
dbvirago posted...
OK. Thanks. Can't stand Piper, so when I get bored wandering, I'll restart. Or I may switch back to Skyrim for a while Don't think I can handle two Bethesda games at once.

two big games is too much. better play something different/shorter/linear.
'Welcome to Gamefaqs. Where there are no Mods, only children with power. Where trolling is encouraged, and there is no time for logic or sense.

User Info: daelonduluc

daelonduluc
8 months ago#5
Go kill the BoS and then go off to Nuka World and take care of all those jerks in the MM and their stupid settlers.

You're playing a villain, yes? I mean, you must be, you destroyed the Institute and only the evil villains would ever do that. :)

Oh! And don't forget Fah' Hahbah'! and Automatronionionionionionionionionion... :)
So... Tell me... PSN: DaelonDuluc2016 | @DaelonDuluc (Twitter) | daelonduluc.imgur.com | Daelon Duluc (YouTube)

dbvirago
8 months ago#6
Yeah, almost shot Preston in the face this morning. Saved all his settlers and he gets pissy because I blew up a few hundred innocent people.

User Info: Aarix_Tejeha

Aarix_Tejeha
8 months ago#7
What's won't with Piper blue?
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing."

User Info: Xempt

Xempt
8 months ago#8
Aarix_Tejeha posted...
What's won't with Piper blue?

haha, i love it when piper calls me Blue
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Blew up Institute - What's Next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived