Is there a fix for the settlement stats bug ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Is there a fix for the settlement stats bug ?

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#1
Does anyone know of there is a mod or fix for the settlement stats bug. I get fed up of settlements telling me there is less or nothing with defence/water etc there when there is and only shows when I am at the particular settlement. I think its effecting the settlement happiness levels and overall its very annoying. Surely Bethesda would of been aware of this and fixed it inclusive in one of their patches by now.

User Info: JackBandit4

JackBandit4
1 year ago#2
Bug fixes will be the next DLC after Far Harbor. Well vanilla bug fixes. We'll have to wait even longer for the DLC bug fixes.
The conversation peaked... when you almost choked on your drink.

User Info: Aggrobiscuit

Aggrobiscuit
1 year ago#3
Followers getting permanently downed from fall damage is still a thing in the game, keep wishing :/
Imminent tears...

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#4
There appears to be an unofficial patch. I don't know if this is included tho or how stable the patch is yet.

User Info: Aggrobiscuit

Aggrobiscuit
1 year ago#5
I just remembered that there's a bandaid for it, you can go to the settlement and use the workbench (the red one) which forces the game menu to update the stats.
Imminent tears...

User Info: TLOE

TLOE
1 year ago#6
Using the WB usually clears it, and avoid fast traveling directly out of a settlement-get some distance away from one before doing so, which should help the bug not reappear.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Is there a fix for the settlement stats bug ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived