Can i kill people and still get low chaos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. Can i kill people and still get low chaos?

User Info: euklb

euklb
1 year ago#1
i seem to remember in the 1st one as long as i disposed of bodies ( bodys to ash power and having a rat swarm eat them) chaos stayed low

do i remember that right or for low chaos i cant kill anyone?
Dam that sorcerer, 20 gold pieces and im wankered on rohypnol

User Info: xGenocidest

xGenocidest
1 year ago#2
You can only kill a certain # of people each mission for it to remain in Low Chaos, like 20% or less than the population of the level.

More than that and you'll get high chaos. So either stick to only killing a few guards that get in your way and you dont want to deal with them, or just embrace High Chaos and slaughter everything

If your gonna do multiple playthroughs, i'd save Low Chaos for a Non-Lethal, Ghost run and just play how you want. Do No kills, no detections later. That way you wont have to decide, or waste runes/upgrades on lethal stuff.
-

User Info: drymwalker

drymwalker
1 year ago#3
In my experience you really have to go on killing sprees to get high chaos. If you fudge up the occasional stealth attempts organically you'll still get low chaos.
PSN: Drymwalker
Plats:Dem/DrkSls 1/2/3/Bloodborne (Are there any other noteworthy platinums?) :)

User Info: tadpinoy

tadpinoy
1 year ago#4
Also supposedly killing people who deserve it (target them with the heart if you want to check) won't make your chaos as would killing people who are more or less innocent. I killed about 8 gang members and 6-7 guards one level and was still low chaos at the end of the mission.
PSN: DragonKnight2007
"Don't ruin my stories with your logic!" - Richard Castle

User Info: thefinalzapkeet

thefinalzapkeet
1 year ago#5
tadpinoy posted...
Also supposedly killing people who deserve it (target them with the heart if you want to check) won't make your chaos as would killing people who are more or less innocent. I killed about 8 gang members and 6-7 guards one level and was still low chaos at the end of the mission.

Not supposedly, you're correct in how it works. If you aim a heart at someone then you'll be able to tell if their alignment is evil, kind of evil, or good. With that being said, most bandits/witches are very evil, guards you can have a mix. When I did my playthrough I tried to spare most guards, but was a bit more generous in killing overseers and bandits and witches. This, along with not killing any targets, got me low chaos.

Honestly, I still tried to avoid and occasionally spare the enemies, only time I went on any killing sprees were in the last level
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 50
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. Can i kill people and still get low chaos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived