Why is the game so dead now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Why is the game so dead now?

User Info: hemp

hemp
2 months ago#1
Dark souls 1 was active over two years after release. Why is this game different? It saddens me. It saddens me greatly.
We will cut a frowny face in your chest, little wench
(message deleted)

User Info: Mr_D

Mr_D
2 months ago#3
Dark Souls 1 can't die.

But yeah DS3 is actually surprisingly active. So is BB and even SF3.
It comes in the form of a chicken sandwich in your mouth

User Info: Principian

Principian
2 months ago#4
People went back to the best Dark Souls. That's why.
Forever running from Reddit, home of the edgy fedora-wearing atheist teens and Doritos mountain dew championships.

User Info: hemp

hemp
2 months ago#5
I couldn't find a summon anywhere. It was the same five people circle jerking each other at pontiffs. Game is deader than shia labeoufs career.
We will cut a frowny face in your chest, little wench

User Info: Vacka

Vacka
2 months ago#6
Artemis86 posted...
It's not. But I guess when you're trolling a board you don't play, you can get confused and start to think no one's playing it because you're not.

Donny can sleep better now.

I wonder if you will go crazy when literally noone is playing it anymore..
V with Y

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
2 months ago#7
Principian posted...
People went back to the best Dark Souls. That's why.

Yeah, people went back to Demon's Souls. Because I know you're not talking about Dark Souls 2, since that's the worst one. =)
Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater.
That which you know as Reapers are your salvation, through destruction.

User Info: Keith_Valentine

Keith_Valentine
2 months ago#8
I played dks1 in 2015 and it was still active. Lots of players all over

The formula was pretty new when dks1 came out, so it was fresh still. People have been playing souls for 6 years now. It's not surprising most of you old school guys are burnt out and don't give a f***. But someone newer, like me. I have 3 characters in dks1and played it a good amount, several hundred hours. Couple quick runs through Bloodborne and dlc, then here at release.

There were no hundreds of hours in dks2. So it's still a pleasure to invade and chase people around, etc. Just now im learning how to duel. Haven't even beaten the dlc on one character. I'll be here in game like spades held on to dks1, regardless of if I'm on this board. I have no desire to play any other game at this time

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
2 months ago#9
Demon's is the worst one no question about it. 2nd worst is either DkS1 or DkS2. Best is between DkS3 and Bloodborne. You're a nostalgia nerd in denial if you think otherwise.
Shoot first, think never.

User Info: Keith_Valentine

Keith_Valentine
2 months ago#10
They're all good enough, doesn't matter which is Best. Besides that is always ones preference, my best may not be your best but neither are wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Why is the game so dead now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived