What ever happened to having fun?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. What ever happened to having fun?

User Info: becomingcold

becomingcold
4 days ago#1
All I see on here is b****ing and moaning about everything. The most recent being dark souls remastered. Last I checked everyone was begging for this for the last few years. Now it’s finally happening and everyone is crying.

Enjoy the f***ing games or stop playing them. Simple as that.

/rant

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage
4 days ago#2
Welcome to GameFAQs, in a way. Lots of complaining is rather normal here.

As for me, I will tell it to everyone the way Morty did on that one cartoon:

"Maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities, you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through the filter of your comfort are less of all than the ones that just communicate. Maybe your problems are yours to deal with. And maybe the public giving a s*** about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction."

That was not aimed at anyone in particular, by the way.

So yeah, let the complainers complain and keep on having fun.
Intelligence is the ultimate strength, and wisdom is the ultimate power. This knowledge is the cornerstone that can become the foundation.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
4 days ago#3
Give a man a fish, and he’ll b**** and moan that you didn’t cook it.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/573081-hellhole/74877027. -worth it!

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
4 days ago#4
I'm not b****ing. I'm just glad I get to play Dark Souls 1 with friends finally. It's time to see what Dark Souls 1 has to offer with sorceries for myself.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCta6hWRGXA0MJSRLVw1fJvg

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage
4 days ago#5
Juxtapose posted...
I'm not b****ing. I'm just glad I get to play Dark Souls 1 with friends finally. It's time to see what Dark Souls 1 has to offer with sorceries for myself.

So much this. I will see you in Lordran my undead brother.
Intelligence is the ultimate strength, and wisdom is the ultimate power. This knowledge is the cornerstone that can become the foundation.

User Info: JBstonecold

JBstonecold
4 days ago#6
becomingcold posted...
All I see on here is b****ing and moaning about everything. The most recent being dark souls remastered. Last I checked everyone was begging for this for the last few years. Now it’s finally happening and everyone is crying.

Enjoy the f***ing games or stop playing them. Simple as that.

/rant

Amen.

User Info: JBstonecold

JBstonecold
4 days ago#7
Juxtapose posted...

It's fun being a mage in that game.

User Info: PreacherBeelze

PreacherBeelze
4 days ago#8
Careful with your "everyone" assessments.

If you paid careful attention you'd have noted that "everyone" talking about the remaster, had varying opinions on the issue.

Some hated the idea.
Some loved it if they changed it up.
Some hated if they changed it up.
Some loved it to stay exactly as it was with only graphical changes.
Some hated if that's what it did...

Long story short, nothing's changed at all, you just lumped too many people together as everyone.

Wanna have fun? Don't be bothered by what you think "everyone" says, chances are it's not the case... just embrace the chaos and enjoy. Lumping everyone together makes the world more palatable, but it's mostly a poison pill in terms of recognizing reality for what it actually is.
I'm a painter, http://m.imgur.com/BNh6Uzk
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: becomingcold

becomingcold
4 days ago#9
PreacherBeelze posted...
Careful with your "everyone" assessments.

If you paid careful attention you'd have noted that "everyone" talking about the remaster, had varying opinions on the issue.

Some hated the idea.
Some loved it if they changed it up.
Some hated if they changed it up.
Some loved it to stay exactly as it was with only graphical changes.
Some hated if that's what it did...

Long story short, nothing's changed at all, you just lumped too many people together as everyone.

It’s not just the remaster though. It’s dark souls 2 and 3 as well. “The elevator goes up instead of down! It’s not realistic!” Yeah but 1 person shooting magic out of a wand or using a huge sword to kill a dragon is realistic?

“R1 mashers!!!” There’s 2 goddamn buttons to press to attack. R1 and R2. R2 being a slow but powerful attack. Of course people will use R1 more.

“Lag stabs!!” Get over it and make your own game.

“People use *insert random weapon* too much!” Well, there’s a reason for that. It’s popular for a reason.

This is the most cancer of a fan base in all of video games. Half the people crying are probably 35 and living at home still. Get over it and enjoy the games or move onto another franchise.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Shamus425

Shamus425
4 days ago#10
FalxXD posted...
Give a man a fish, and he’ll b**** and moan that you didn’t cook it.

This is exactly what society has become.
PSN: Dark_Naginata
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. What ever happened to having fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.