Nomad perma broke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SyphaForLess

SyphaForLess
8 months ago#1
I've been playing Andromeda since launch and quite consistently to everyday, no real issues last night when my nomad decided to permanently break down. I couldn't find a single way fix to it, reset my game, bought all the upgrades and went to other planets. I can only assume this is a bug and quite an annoying one now since I can no longer get around easily and it can take up to 30 minutes of running to an objective.

User Info: Thymarksman

Thymarksman
8 months ago#2
Its not a bug or perma broke. thank god I had a save right before it happened. You were on Elaaden, and it broke down straight north of the northern most forward station, should be right by some small ruins and parts of a crashed shuttle. start running north past that still towards a tree, some dialogue should activate giving you a quest to pick up some gas. You may or may not already have the quest depending on if the remnants fired on you while it broke down and interrupted the dialogue and didn't start the quest.

User Info: Zevron

Zevron
8 months ago#3
Where is this shuttle and tree i cant find it, iv been crawling in the desert

User Info: SyphaForLess

SyphaForLess
8 months ago#4
Well my save during when that happened, happened along time ago so I feel somewhat screwed over. No Remnants attacked me or dialogue happened because I was outside my nomad when it broke down fighting raiders

Zevron
8 months ago#5
i found it, go to the north most forward outpost and just walk straight north but go to the west a little and there will be a guy that gets you on coms, i looked all over the north east i found a random remnant vault in the far east.
but i just walked a little to the west the next time and it worked.

User Info: Tigersfan

Tigersfan
8 months ago#6
Zevron posted...
i found it, go to the north most forward outpost and just walk straight north but go to the west a little and there will be a guy that gets you on coms, i looked all over the north east i found a random remnant vault in the far east.
but i just walked a little to the west the next time and it worked.

As he said, go to the northern most, central forward outpost, walk straight north, (past the broken down shuttle to your right or east) l, continue straight north and you'll come over a hill where your character asks for a pickup in the Tempest and you'll see a tree, continue walking to prompt the exchange.

User Info: timperd

timperd
8 months ago#7
i have the same issue but left the planet for searching clues.
now i'm back and starting on the planet without the whole map.
i explored a bit and found some forward stations, buti can't seem to find the one you guys meant.
is there a screenshot of the map from someone so i can reference?

User Info: SeraVend

SeraVend
8 months ago#8
Thymarksman posted...
Its not a bug or perma broke. thank god I had a save right before it happened. You were on Elaaden, and it broke down straight north of the northern most forward station, should be right by some small ruins and parts of a crashed shuttle. start running north past that still towards a tree, some dialogue should activate giving you a quest to pick up some gas. You may or may not already have the quest depending on if the remnants fired on you while it broke down and interrupted the dialogue and didn't start the quest.

Huh. I completed the game and finished all quests and tasks in my journal (except to scan 10 Heleus plants, the last one on Kadara is nowhere to be found when I approach the marker) and this never happened to me.

What triggers it?

Zevron
8 months ago#9
keep driving north on Elaaden

User Info: SeraVend

SeraVend
8 months ago#10
I've uncovered the whole map up to the boundary, I don't think that'll do it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived