So the green ending is canon?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. So the green ending is canon?

User Info: ScritchOwl

ScritchOwl
1 week ago#1
Thinking about it the green ending was that organic life and inorganic life merged. So isn't that what sam is exactly. It seems like we are getting closer to the game being called Mass in the Shell. I mean if it was so important to prevent inorganic life uprising didn't we have and show space kid we had the fix already. So the whole shepard jumping in the incinerator is kinda pointless now that we use SAM.
I rather go skinny dipping with a voltorb.

User Info: GRyda

GRyda
1 week ago#2
Red ending is canon.

User Info: HaloFan3000

HaloFan3000
1 week ago#3
There is no canon ending.
If you're seriously asking me if you need to delete windows, you need to stop touching things and find someone who knows what they're doing.

ScritchOwl
1 week ago#4
It just seems with the direction they are taking with ai. That shep would pick green if they did an after story in mwg

User Info: Alethir

Alethir
1 week ago#5
Considering SAM was created before the start of ME3 that doesn't make sense.

There was no cannon ending as You find out in the Ryder Family Secrets questline about Shepard and the Reapers and it's left open ended in the sense they only know the attacks occurred
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HollowVP

HollowVP
1 week ago#6
It should be. The other endings are dumb.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 week ago#7
HollowVP posted...
It should be. The other endings are dumb.

Anything but destroy or refusal is dumb.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
1 week ago#8
HaloFan3000 posted...
There is no canon ending.

Which is exactly why we'll probably never see the Milky Way again.
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.

ScritchOwl
1 week ago#9
Its the way the series is leading. Like technically in dragon age. No matter the choices you make it will probably be retconned to have morrigans child be a god baby. Also no matter your opinion on the church its getting destroyed.

Mass effect is shoe horning that in the end Ais are good guys. I wouldn't be suprised if Sam gets a body like Edi. It would probably even be a romantic intrest. (Creepy part is it learned sex from your dads memories). You knew that since the geth were introduced we were going to see them as a possible ally in the future. The giveaway is they put more emphasis in the codex than turians which we just had a war with.

So when it comes around to it they are gonna earth to echho, batteries not include and terminator 2 all the ais to make them more human and likeable. With that said I am saying when the story picks up from the mwg itsngoing to be the green ending or a whole new blended ending (Kill reapers, save the geth, AI's integrate with organic society

User Info: OldNo7gamer

OldNo7gamer
1 week ago#10
Isn't the destroy ending the only one that has Shepard take a breath at the end
If you don't like gay people, blame straight people; they're the ones that keep having gay babies.
TAINTED MEAT!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. So the green ending is canon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.