ME:A MP Bioware Twitch Livestream questions (July 27th Livestream)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. ME:A MP Bioware Twitch Livestream questions (July 27th Livestream)

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
4 months ago#141
Now, now you two. I'll leave a mention about an increase to MF funds through Strike/APEX missions. Considering the addition of new weapon mods, and the fact that I already have a questioned lined up to ask about having said mods in a credit-purchased pack, I might make this question a follow-up.

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
4 months ago#142
Can you please ask if they're gonna make an Apex HQ for PC/desktop? The answer will be no, lol, but it's still worth asking.

I don't have an IOS/Android and so I'm forced to go into the game to do my strike teams. While it's not the biggest deal, it's still rather silly to me they didn't have a desktop version of the app....because not EVERYONE has a damn iphone haha
I gotta have me more boats and hos

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
4 months ago#143
SubwooferKing posted...
Can you please ask if they're gonna make an Apex HQ for PC/desktop? The answer will be no, lol, but it's still worth asking.

I don't have an IOS/Android and so I'm forced to go into the game to do my strike teams. While it's not the biggest deal, it's still rather silly to me they didn't have a desktop version of the app....because not EVERYONE has a damn iphone haha

Sure thing

User Info: fpsfreak23

fpsfreak23
4 months ago#144
Kuljack posted...
Is there any thought in increasing the MF reward for APEX missions? It seems wrong that a bronze and gold provide the same MF for Multiplayer when that's where the life of the game is after SP.

I think the model should be something like this:

5 - Bronze
10 - Bronze APEX
10 - Silver
15 - Silver APEX
15 - Gold
20 - Gold APEX

and introduce Plat too

20 - Platinum
25 - Platinum APEX

Honestly not a bad suggestion. I second this, if only to get the new mods a little faster (if they don't intend to give them their own pack).
GT: ScatmanGenis

User Info: donkeyofdestiny

donkeyofdestiny
4 months ago#145
found some new mixed up patterns for the variants.

-charger siphon has the concussive pattern

-charger concussive has the siphon pattern

-avenger concussive has the siphon pattern

then theres also the ones i pointed out before

-vanilla halberd has the concussive color and pattern

-avenger siphon has the bulwark pattern

I'm still missing a few rare and uncommon variants and all the ultra rare ones so there are likely more mixups. I also realize this is a very minor thing.
Well when a big ass car flies over your bird and craps on it! - My mom.
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
4 months ago#146
donkeyofdestiny posted...
found some new mixed up patterns for the variants.

-charger siphon has the concussive pattern

-charger concussive has the siphon pattern

-avenger concussive has the siphon pattern

then theres also the ones i pointed out before

-vanilla halberd has the concussive color and pattern

-avenger siphon has the bulwark pattern

I'm still missing a few rare and uncommon variants and all the ultra rare ones so there are likely more mixups. I also realize this is a very minor thing.

It's also something more for a bug thread to be reported rather than an ask the devs during a stream thing.
Awesome job! "How do berserkers live missiles?"- Ferocious Panderp

User Info: donkeyofdestiny

donkeyofdestiny
4 months ago#147
TheHefHugs posted...
It's also something more for a bug thread to be reported rather than an ask the devs during a stream thing.

true.

Can we get a small bonus for having a single weapon loadout? something like movement speed or shield/health regen speed/delay bonuses maybe.
Well when a big ass car flies over your bird and craps on it! - My mom.
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
4 months ago#148
BiggyDX posted...
SubwooferKing posted...

Sure thing

@SubwooferKing I'm guessing you're on Windows Phone and surprisingly you're not the only one. I am too and I know @fpsfreak23 is too. I did get Biggy to ask in the last stream about a WP app and they roughly said "we'll look into it, but the userbase is small, so unlikely."

A Windows App is a good idea though and there's no reason they can't go from there to WP10 (and even Xbox). The whole current Windows platform is supposed to be kind of cross compatible and it's very poorly utilised.
Fire Bucket

User Info: Leon82

Leon82
4 months ago#149
A random ammo booster pack would be kind of cool
Xbox1 LEON 50 CAL BMG

User Info: fpsfreak23

fpsfreak23
4 months ago#150
The main questions I would like answered are:
Objectives -
Hacks need some tweaking (they feel like they take waaay too long, even with 4 people doing a non-interrupted Hack). If they plan on keeping them like they are, then make them go faster.
Uploads need to be non-interruptible, or just make them go slightly slower if enemies are present.
Devices need about 30 extra seconds, mostly to account for the fact that they only show up at ~38 seconds left off-host.
Targets need to be put back to 4 targets. As it stands, they are just an easier Boss wave.
General -
Shield gate and the possibility of semi-auto snipers breaking through it easier. I KNOW my Widow is doing way more than 2000 damage on Gold. How are Sharpshooters living bullets to the head?
Siphon weapons and who the hell pulled the joke of a measly 0.075% extra per level. I realize it may have been to avoid siphon weapons becoming too OP. Though, as they are, siphon weapons are the only ones worth using. Maybe buff Concussive/Bulwark a little more to make them viable. Bulwark only works if you hug someone's butt all game or during Hacks/Extraction. Concussive has good damage, but only proccing on head shots is annoying, especially off-host.
The Inferno. Not saying any more than that.
That's all I can think of, at the moment.
GT: ScatmanGenis
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. ME:A MP Bioware Twitch Livestream questions (July 27th Livestream)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived