Is the Remnant Tiller boss supposed to spawn observers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Is the Remnant Tiller boss supposed to spawn observers?

User Info: zenandi

zenandi
5 months ago#1
Like, forever, repeatedly? Until you die?

I mean, if this is a glitch, I'm gonna feed him a Cobra. At this rate, I might anyway.

User Info: Kuljack

Kuljack
5 months ago#2
Tiller?

If you are referring to the Prgenitor, boss variant for the Destroyer, than yes - it will spawn the red/gray observers indefinitely until you take it down.
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

zenandi
5 months ago#3
Yeah, him. On the Remnant Tiller mission.

Thing is I haven't been levelling, so I suppose the frigging observers are giving me more trouble than they have any right to.

Tips on taking down this guy? Wanna try the hard way. Already killed him once with the Cobra. Lol.

Kuljack
5 months ago#4
zenandi posted...
Yeah, him. On the Remnant Tiller mission.

Thing is I haven't been levelling, so I suppose the frigging observers are giving me more trouble than they have any right to.

Tips on taking down this guy? Wanna try the hard way. Already killed him once with the Cobra. Lol.

Ah, I forgot about that mission. I just thought it was a beefy Destroyer but I was playing normal.

Depending on what you have, using energy drain is a great way to work on stripping the shields down while also giving you back shields, and if you go with the tech passive for life support it'll also work to give you health back. So using that tactic you can move around what cover there is keeping as much distance as you can make until one of his turrets shields go down and let the turret have it.

The Reegar also works great to strip shields and deal massive damage quickly.

zenandi
5 months ago#5
Thanks.

Turns out I was sitting on 144 points. 0_o

Went back and dumped everything into Energy Drain like you said, Also the maxed out the Throw detonator combo + knockdown. That floored all the Observers regularly.

Also, Tech passive for health recovery? Couldn't seem to find it. I thought the "Something-something Systems" passive skill restored Shields on any tech activation. Which since I was banking on Energy Drain, didn't make much sense to duplicate. Or something else?

User Info: Leon82

Leon82
5 months ago#6
zenandi posted...
Thanks.

Turns out I was sitting on 144 points. 0_o

Went back and dumped everything into Energy Drain like you said, Also the maxed out the Throw detonator combo + knockdown. That floored all the Observers regularly.

Also, Tech passive for health recovery? Couldn't seem to find it. I thought the "Something-something Systems" passive skill restored Shields on any tech activation. Which since I was banking on Energy Drain, didn't make much sense to duplicate. Or something else?

LOL I did that in the original Mass Effect game it was my first RPG type game
Xbox1 LEON 50 CAL BMG

User Info: Leon82

Leon82
5 months ago#7
I maxed. All my passive in all three groups. Even if you only run one class it'll still help you
Xbox1 LEON 50 CAL BMG

Kuljack
5 months ago#8
You need the Tech Passive listed as Team support and then choose 6b-Life Support.

User Info: Uchiha_Hai

Uchiha_Hai
4 months ago#9
Leon82 posted...
I maxed. All my passive in all three groups. Even if you only run one class it'll still help you

Do people not read what the power ups do? If you aren't using Biotics, it would be useless to level up all 3 of the passive classes. Just leveling up the shield is all you need.

Kuljack
4 months ago#10
@Uchiha_Hai

You think so? I think players can benefit from some of the passives from every class tree regardless of play at one point or another in their game play.

Combat Passives
1. Combat Tools
.Rank 4a: Hover: Improves hover duration and gun accuracy while hovering.
...•+50% Hover Duration
...•+25% Weapon Accuracy While Airborne
.Rank 4b:Evasion: Reduces incoming damage while evading.
...•+100 Damage Resistance While Evading

.Rank 5a: Arial Melee: Improves melee damage and radius while jumping.
...•+20% Jump Melee Damage
...•+40% Jump Melee Area of Effect Radius

.Rank 6a: Aerial Combat: Reduces incoming damage while hovering, improves hover duration and gun accuracy while hovering.
...•+30 Damage Resistance While Airborne
...•+100% Hover Duration
...•+40% Weapon Accuracy While Airborne
.Rank 6b: Martial Arts: Improves melee damage with each melee hit (including kills) performed. Ends after no melee kill has been performed for 10 sec.
...•Melee Bonus Per Hit: 5%
...•Melee Bonus Per Hit: 20%
...•Max Melee Bonus: 65%

2. Combat Fitness
Literally every option can benefit any class except 5b: Heavy lifting as it is specific to Combat Power Cells

3. All Weapon Passives
This one is obvious.

Biotic Passives

1. Containment
.Rank 5a: Shield Detonation: Increases all combo detonation damage against shields.
•+50% All Combo Damage vs. Shields

2. Barrier
Everything but rank 5a/b and 6a is good.

Tech Passives
1. Team Support
Pretty much everything but the Life Support would be good for all class types.

Not sure if you were just referring to someone maxing all Biotic Passives for a Non-Biotic play style making sense or not, but I believe Leon was saying he just maxed all his passives for all skill trees so going with that.

But really, why not anyway? You are given such an abundance of points there really is no con in spending the points and it bumps up the Profile ranks if you're playing one of the hybrids.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Is the Remnant Tiller boss supposed to spawn observers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived