The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Mass Effect Might be Affected by the SJW Agenda From Workers at Bioware

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Mass Effect Might be Affected by the SJW Agenda From Workers at Bioware

User Info: MilkyTrousers

MilkyTrousers
2 months ago#1
Just like DA:I this game might be affected by the PC SJW crowed and it seems like a majority of the employees at Bioware fall into that category. There is even a worker there who's is racist against White People. Check out this video about Bioware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sunpsq46oFg

User Info: headphonedust

headphonedust
2 months ago#2
What a gigantic strawman argument.
http://www.last.fm/user/falshe

User Info: Mernardi

Mernardi
2 months ago#3
headphonedust posted...

There will probably be at least 2 topics exactly like this every week until the end of time on any game by BioWare.

It's sad that people that hate their games take so much time to spread their hatred of something here. Like, we get it, one racist guy works at BioWare. I'm sure your workplace has at least one racist guy there too.
Part of the squad.

User Info: ZakuLordJoe

ZakuLordJoe
2 months ago#4
I feel as though there is more discussion on this SJW crap, than the actual contents of the game.

I just wanna wear badass space man armor and shoot aliens.
Yo buddy...
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
2 months ago#7
Thanks for linking the video so I could give it a dislike.

User Info: PunkSmurf

PunkSmurf
2 months ago#8
Mernardi posted...
headphonedust posted...

There will probably be at least 2 topics exactly like this every week until the end of time on any game by BioWare.

It's sad that people that hate their games take so much time to spread their hatred of something here. Like, we get it, one racist guy works at BioWare. I'm sure your workplace has at least one racist guy there too.

"I'm not happy until everyone else is as miserable as I am."

And the internet may be full of people even somehow more annoying than the SJW set.

They tend to be the ones shrieking "SJW" most often.

Sorry, TC, that you're so easily bummed. I'm still looking forward to the game.
PunkSmurf: Nudging the envelope of censorship since 9/12/2001

User Info: MilkyTrousers

MilkyTrousers
2 months ago#9
headphonedust posted...
Mernardi posted...
headphonedust posted...

The ironic thing is that it would actually be a halfway decent argument if there actually was such a thing as being racist against white people.

Well I guess it is a halfway decent argument since you can be racist against white people. lol how dumb and ignorant can you be.

User Info: rrk1991

rrk1991
2 months ago#10
Holy f***, when will these stupid threads end
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Mass Effect Might be Affected by the SJW Agenda From Workers at Bioware

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived