What is apex rank?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jvh1992

Jvh1992
6 months ago#1
So what does apex rank actually mean? Is it ranking in my country? Europe? the world? Does not say anywhere. Can someone clear this up? 😊

Thanks

User Info: Food_Nipple

Food_Nipple
6 months ago#2
I'd like to say the better you are, the higher it goes. But really it's more that the more you play the higher it goes. I've never seen it drop no matter how well or badly I do

User Info: AtWorkNotWorkin

AtWorkNotWorkin
6 months ago#3
It's a culmination of things. Leveling characters and upgrading gear gives you more. It's somewhat shows how experienced a player is as well.
You were almost a Jill sandwich!!!
Mr. Dewitt catch!! Buy helldivers thank me later!

User Info: AtWorkNotWorkin

AtWorkNotWorkin
6 months ago#4
Food_Nipple posted...
I'd like to say the better you are, the higher it goes. But really it's more that the more you play the higher it goes. I've never seen it drop no matter how well or badly I do

Anyone I've ever played with having an apex over 1,500 has been decent to be fair.
You were almost a Jill sandwich!!!
Mr. Dewitt catch!! Buy helldivers thank me later!

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
6 months ago#5
People put a lot of stake in Apex it seems in pubs.

My apex is 6500+ and I could take a level 1 into gold and not get kicked. The only time I would do that though is if I have the class card to X, even then I would hesitate a bit.
Smash DS Code: 4554-0120-5368 SB4 Name: Roz
RIP: Orlando of the Axe Karma: 1642 --he delivered!

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
6 months ago#6
Food_Nipple posted...

Or the more you pay, the higher it goes.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
6 months ago#7
MercwithMouth82 posted...
Food_Nipple posted...

Or the more you pay, the higher it goes.

This is also true.
Smash DS Code: 4554-0120-5368 SB4 Name: Roz
RIP: Orlando of the Axe Karma: 1642 --he delivered!

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
6 months ago#8
AtWorkNotWorkin posted...
Food_Nipple posted...

Anyone I've ever played with having an apex over 1,500 has been decent to be fair.

I don't ready up in Gold unless there is at least 2 players with Apex 2,000 or higher.

I don't care if we have three level 20 characters, if they are all below 1,000 I either boot or leave

People with low Apex just havent played very many games and don't know how to play objectives.

I'm fine with carrying lower players who are learning, but I need at least 1 person besides me that knows what they're doing in case something happens to me.

BEFORE YOU REACT: In Andromeda, you can easily take a level 1 character into Gold and carry, you just need to know what you're doing. Does having a higher level character help, oh yeah. But skill and familiarity with your character is more important.
Popularizing "grank" one topic at a time.
"Damn, that new Rathalos armor looks GRANK!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived