My minor complaints

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. My minor complaints

User Info: reww

reww
7 months ago#1
So after finally getting some time to play for awhile. I haven't finished the story yet, but my minor complaints so far is the "open world" and romances. I say open world, because even making the settlements and doing the vaults actually feels like sidequests and it feels like it takes you away from the story to much. The previous games pacing between missions and checking in with your crew just felt better IMO.

My other minor complaint is limiting romances. I know not every person is in to every person, but I feel like they should just make it where male/female Ryder should be able to romance whoever from the overall choices.
PSN: ShandyX

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
7 months ago#2
'Open world' is the cancer for most modern games. It's just easier to make fetch-quests from a 2004 MMO than decent missions with dialogue and choices.

And yes, the romances suck unless you play a straight male. Such a step back from Inquisition.

User Info: reww

reww
7 months ago#3
Was part of my problems with inquisition too. I think I prefer this to inquisition. I really wasn't a fan of some of the character models inquisition. A lot of them just looked like they were sweating all the time. Like Sera lol
PSN: ShandyX
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. My minor complaints

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived