Ryder Family Secrets: Missed Opportunity.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Ryder Family Secrets: Missed Opportunity.

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
5 months ago#1
There should have been a memory where we got to play as DadRyder and conceive BroRyder and SisRyder with MomRyder.
I got nothing witty to say.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
5 months ago#2
Ah yes. Reminds me of my childhood.

Walking in on mom n dad in bed... then just staying to watch :/
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
5 months ago#3
Meh, this is Bioware - we'd have probably ended up with a memory where he 'transitioned' from Alexandria to Alec :(

But srly, the whole thing is a missed opportunity. It's like Dragon Age 2. Why even bother having a family when one is immediately killed in the prologue and you lose the others a third or halfway through the game?

User Info: mr_caution

mr_caution
5 months ago#4
Maelora posted...
Meh, this is Bioware - we'd have probably ended up with a memory where he 'transitioned' from Alexandria to Alec :(

But srly, the whole thing is a missed opportunity. It's like Dragon Age 2. Why even bother having a family when one is immediately killed in the prologue and you lose the others a third or halfway through the game?

Human element. Empathy. Blah, blah...

User Info: Triod

Triod
5 months ago#5
mr_caution posted...
Maelora posted...

It has 0 impact if they are either killed off immediately or are just never there, when will you learn bioware, your characters deaths are just bad jokes.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
5 months ago#6
Yeah TC that would be awesome.

then afterwards we can look up cuss words in the dictionary!
The difficult done immediately; The impossible takes a little longer; Miracles by appointment.
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: mr_caution

mr_caution
5 months ago#7
Triod posted...
mr_caution posted...
Maelora posted...

It has 0 impact if they are either killed off immediately or are just never there, when will you learn bioware, your characters deaths are just bad jokes.

I didn't say it worked, just what they were going for. It's like the kid in ME3 -- you don't necessarily know him, but you're supposed to be sad when the reapers blow him up because "kids." In MEA, you're supposed to empathize with the Ryder family because "family."
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Ryder Family Secrets: Missed Opportunity.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived