Pathfinder Weapons beyond tier V

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Pathfinder Weapons beyond tier V

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#1
So you can't make higher level versions of the Deluxe Edition weapons? Only up to level V?

Is this a bug or intentional?

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
4 months ago#2
Intentional. The bug was losing your augments for pathfinder gear because the equipment could only be destroyed not deconstructed. That.was allegedly fixed I cant comfirm.

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#3
Why would they arbitrarily restrict you to tier V?

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
4 months ago#4
A lot of things dont make sense. Single player actually effected multiplayer difficulty and combo damage. It worked the other eay multiplayer got nerfed and buffed and so did single player whicj fixed level scaling issues I bet was tied to multiplayer I love the game but it wasnt well put together it just wasnt.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 months ago#5
Why would you even want to use the deluxe edition weapons?
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: 20ME2cmpnvet

20ME2cmpnvet
4 months ago#6
I think I used those weapons for about 10 minutes. Their all garbage. Now with the addition of the Ghost this past patch. Now we're talking. Except you can't deconstruct it either.

Black Widow, piranha, Ghost with 100% cooldown

Vanguard, infiltrator, adept profiles. You can tank anything in this game.
My Game Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/127344542@N08/
"Never touch another man's fries !!"

User Info: unusuality

unusuality
4 months ago#7
The stats of Pathfinder Elite weapons are pretty good compared to other weapons available at the start. They were meant to give an edge, and it could be that they would be TOO powerful if leveled up to X. Or, it was just another oops moment on the developers. :-)
The Oddly Beautiful One
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Pathfinder Weapons beyond tier V

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived