I didn't realise the sex scenes where so raunchy (for a videogame not real life)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. I didn't realise the sex scenes where so raunchy (for a videogame not real life)

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
5 months ago#21
To bad the faces never got that much attention.
FFX is the best game of all time. The only good Nintendo franchises are Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
5 months ago#22
Subtle0 posted...
Op, you mean Coras scene. That was honestly the only scene given much of any attention. Ha, so much detail was given into every pixel on cora's ass cheek you can start to see where the budget was blown.

This. The other scenes aren't remotely raunchy - they put their entire budget into the default sex-scene for the straight male character. Big surprise, no?

That single scene is the only one in the game that had any effort put into it.

Which sucks if you're not a straight guy, or not into romances in general.

User Info: BigSLM1993

BigSLM1993
5 months ago#23
Maelora posted...
Subtle0 posted...
Op, you mean Coras scene. That was honestly the only scene given much of any attention. Ha, so much detail was given into every pixel on cora's ass cheek you can start to see where the budget was blown.

This. The other scenes aren't remotely raunchy - they put their entire budget into the default sex-scene for the straight male character. Big surprise, no?

That single scene is the only one in the game that had any effort put into it.

Which sucks if you're not a straight guy, or not into romances in general.

Shhh the game is supposed to allegedly pander to everyone else "but" straight males.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
5 months ago#24
Subtle0 posted...

The budget?

;)
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
5 months ago#25
Friends,

HOLY crap, I missed the sex scenes. !!!!! I do not remember seeing anything, maybe I said the wrong thing. I really wanted Suvi as my girlfriend. but she friend-zoned me.

I have witcher 3 sex scenes stuck in my head, I spend all my money in the whore house, trying out each girl multiple times. I had no money for new armor or potions. Its funny how Video games Mimic real life!!!!!

I will have to search youtube, but I have a sad feeling this is a joke topic, and I will get even more depressed.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Back from Costa Rica. I got yelled at by a park ranger, for "shooing" a poisonous snake off the trail with my camera.

User Info: mambo

mambo
5 months ago#26
^ Aw. It's sad if this actually mimics real life.

Although, I've only once paid for a drink lol. Perhaps it isn't too far from the truth.

User Info: BigSLM1993

BigSLM1993
5 months ago#27
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

HOLY crap, I missed the sex scenes. !!!!! I do not remember seeing anything, maybe I said the wrong thing. I really wanted Suvi as my girlfriend. but she friend-zoned me.

I have witcher 3 sex scenes stuck in my head, I spend all my money in the whore house, trying out each girl multiple times. I had no money for new armor or potions. Its funny how Video games Mimic real life!!!!!

I will have to search youtube, but I have a sad feeling this is a joke topic, and I will get even more depressed.

Cora & PeeBee by far are the most graphic in the game .

User Info: 20ME2cmpnvet

20ME2cmpnvet
5 months ago#28
I was going to say. Peebee's scene shows just as much as Cora's. Plus she is Asari which automatically makes it better...

:D
My Game Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/127344542@N08/
"Never touch another man's fries !!"

User Info: S_S_D_D

S_S_D_D
5 months ago#29
NPCs that I wish were potential love interests:

Sloane. Would have been a good match for a renegade Ryder, if there was such a thing.

Suvi. Obviously.

Addison. Maybe I'm the only one, but I find her very attractive and if you can just get past that tough exterior...

Lani (NPC that's involved in an early sidequest. Can be found on the Hyperion habitation deck). She's hot! XD

There are a few others, but they are at the top of my list.
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.

User Info: Insane_Shark

Insane_Shark
5 months ago#30
It really depends on who you romance. Not all of them are equal.

Scott/Cora, Sara/Jaal & Scott/Jaal, and Scott/PeeBee & Sara/PeeBee are the only romances with explicit sex scenes.

Everything else is pretty much standard Bioware fare.

Vetra romancers don't get any spice at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. I didn't realise the sex scenes where so raunchy (for a videogame not real life)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived