How is this now that 1.08 is out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. How is this now that 1.08 is out?

User Info: apollo0

apollo0
4 months ago#1
Big fan of the original 3. Saw that it was on sale and might get it. I'm going to go in with low expectations, so I won't be to disappointed.
"She got a big booty, so I call her big booty" - 2chainz

User Info: SeizureGoat

SeizureGoat
4 months ago#2
I give it a 1.08/1.10
I don't understand the point of this board or the word infinite
-MageGuyInfinity-

User Info: apollo0

apollo0
4 months ago#3
SeizureGoat posted...
I give it a 1.08/1.10

That's equivalent to 98%. Very good score then
"She got a big booty, so I call her big booty" - 2chainz

User Info: AMidnightBaker

AMidnightBaker
4 months ago#4
I think 7/10 is a fitting score. It's not amazeballs but I had fun playing it.

You can play a 10 hour trial of it now so you can also try it out.
Manners. Always in the last place you look. Like stockings.

User Info: fluffybunny937

fluffybunny937
4 months ago#5
It's an alright game. Wish I hadn't paid $54 for it (I used Amazon Prime to order it so I got a discount from the $70 price tag for the deluxe edition). But had I paid only $20 for it and had played it after the first big patch came out, I probably would have liked it more. The patches have fixed most issues like graphical issues (at launch the eyes of human characters looked "off") and game breaking bugs. But there are some fundamental flaws. Some story lines just don't get resolved, obviously to tease for a sequel or DLC but how they handle it wasn't very good. Also way too many fetch quests, also a lot of the non-fetch quests side missions feel like they, the developers, were just trying to fill space. I did a second play through now that these patches are out but I just did the main missions, companion missions, and the more meaningful side missions. The game's story flow was a lot better that way, but that's the fundamental flaw of Andromeda. I shouldn't be having to purposefully skip content to have more fun.
The greatest tumblr ever. http://samepicofdavecoulier.tumblr.com/

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
4 months ago#6
not worth it imo just replay the first three

User Info: NotSeizureGoat

NotSeizureGoat
4 months ago#7
AMidnightBaker posted...
You can play a 10 hour trial of it now so you can also try it out.

This

Real Talk: If you enjoy the theme of Mass Effect, and you've already played the original 3, I would say Andromeda is worth it, especially if you can grab it on sale.
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." - Jesus Christ-

User Info: 20ME2cmpnvet

20ME2cmpnvet
4 months ago#8
Im on my 8th run on the game. I'm finally burnt out on it. The other ME games I played like 20 times each before I hit that point... Lol

I'm going to finish this Asari Sarah Ryder play through and hang up the spurs till DLC comes out or a cool mod catches my eye.

I think the game was worth it. Not as captive as the OT, but still good. I will agree with the way too many fetch quests.
My Game Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/127344542@N08/
"Never touch another man's fries !!"

User Info: ProbeAway

ProbeAway
4 months ago#9
Patch 1.09 is actually the latest patch. And it's decent.

User Info: a123454321

a123454321
4 months ago#10
Have all the technical issues been fixed?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. How is this now that 1.08 is out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived