Who is the most Powerful Character in ME ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Who is the most Powerful Character in ME ?

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
2 months ago#1
Who do you think are the strongest/most Powerful Characters in the ME Trilogy ?
I would say that overall Shepard Reapers or in other words Shepard after Control ending is the most powerful, but i moded and made my own ending so it's not canon to me.

From what i know so far this would be my top 5:

1.Harbinger
2.Vanguard Shepard (Vanguard is the most powerful class, and he weilds the Mini Nuke weapon)
3.Samara
4.Wrex
5.Jack

Honorable mentions: Aria, Grunt, Liara, Shadow Broker, Saren, Clone Shepard (Vanguard)
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: rfr6073

rfr6073
2 months ago#2
There can be only one answer to this: Mordin.

He is by far the one I would most like to see return, that is his power.
PSN: Pharsalus48

User Info: C-Grape

C-Grape
2 months ago#3
Hard to say really, but you should consider Kai Leng and Javik. Maybe a case could be made for Miranda as well. Same with Illusive man. Not really powerful himself, but he had a LOT of resources.

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
2 months ago#4
Powerful in terms of what? Skill, general ability, influence?
I used to play drummer for the Stationary Berserkers. Our lead vocalist was Flak Cannon

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
2 months ago#5
BiggyDX posted...
Powerful in terms of what? Skill, general ability, influence?

Individual Power. Like Shepard, his punches alone are strong enogh to hurt the Shadow Broker wich is like a living tank. He is a powerful Biotic, being able to use almost any Biotic and Combat Power, for example Dominate wich Minde Controls enemys and Inferno Ammo wich destroys enemys with fire.
Of course i'm only talking about Vanguard as it's the best class of all in my eyes
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#6
C-Grape posted...
Hard to say really, but you should consider Kai Leng and Javik. Maybe a case could be made for Miranda as well. Same with Illusive man. Not really powerful himself, but he had a LOT of resources.

Lmao Kai Leng was a f***ing pansy.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: Servare

Servare
2 months ago#7
rfr6073 posted...
There can be only one answer to this: Mordin.

He is by far the one I would most like to see return, that is his power.

I second this.
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
"You Can Always Count On Me." - Abacus AmIRighta

User Info: iKANNIBAL

iKANNIBAL
2 months ago#8
Kaidan Alenko is probably the most powerful human biotic and he's powerful with a less advanced implant. I believe it was said that he displayed a level of ability with biotics usually only reserved for Asari. He says the only L3 who spikes higher than him is Shepard. In ME3 he was pretty much an indestructable tank even stronger than James, whereas Jack and Liara were pretty much glass cannons. Though shockwave was kinda useless in ME2, so I swapped Jack with Miranda often. And he's so far the only human biotic who can use Reave, not even Jack or Liara could do that. The only other character in ME who used it was the Justicar Samara who are supposedly super powerful. And in the original Mass Effect he could use every ability Liara could.
Screw creation club

User Info: CommanderAngel1

CommanderAngel1
2 months ago#9
1) Vanguard Shepard, easy; he has the best biotics (Charge/Nova) and Incendiary Ammo.
Flare is icing on the cake.

2) Sentinel Shepard is a very close second; he has the best biotic combo and Tech Armor.
Warp Ammo rounds out his skillset.

Both are Paragon, managed to keep everyone alive in the suicide mission, and made peace wherever they could.

Following that...
3) Illusive Man; he brings Shepard back to life, runs a private organization that can go toe-to-toe with ENTIRE CIVILIZATIONS, and manages to beat Shepard once.

Thus forcing him (Shepard) to storm Sanctuary and then Cronos Station to end Cerberus.

That, and he's not wrong on several points.
He's not right, but he's not wrong, if that makes any sense.

4) Protheans, specifically the Ilos team.

They managed to block Reaper access to the Citadel and have it remained UNNOTICED for 50000 years, thus enabling Shepard and his team to stop Sovereign in ME1.

5) Systems Alliance; accomplishing in years or decades what took other civilizations centuries or more (for better or worse) and displaying enough military prowess to impress the Turians on Day 1, so to speak, using comparatively outdated technology.

And of course, producing the N7 program which in turn contributed to Shepard.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Who is the most Powerful Character in ME ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived