Who is the most Powerful Character in ME ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Who is the most Powerful Character in ME ?

User Info: ddallmas

ddallmas
2 months ago#21
For single characters not factions or skyscraper sized aliens/robots I'd go with ryder yes other classes and people have access too his biotics and tech but he can in theory be a master at both and change his skill sets on the fly and adapt too any situation. Like the N7 fury had the blink and field skills but can it also cloak and fire a sniper or a shotgun from point blank or deploy tech armor throw down a turret biotic charge away etc. Like others said he can levitate and such useing biotics he's a tough dude just his personality and the enemys you fight don't really give him a chance too show it
Psn-domdomsworld

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
2 months ago#22
ddallmas posted...
For single characters not factions or skyscraper sized aliens/robots I'd go with ryder yes other classes and people have access too his biotics and tech but he can in theory be a master at both and change his skill sets on the fly and adapt too any situation. Like the N7 fury had the blink and field skills but can it also cloak and fire a sniper or a shotgun from point blank or deploy tech armor throw down a turret biotic charge away etc. Like others said he can levitate and such useing biotics he's a tough dude just his personality and the enemys you fight don't really give him a chance too show it

Vanguard Shepard is still superior from what i know, but that is specially if Unlocked/Custom Vanguard as he can replace several Default Powers for Bonus Powers ... and he has M920 Cain
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: ddallmas

ddallmas
2 months ago#23
ChrisLeo posted...
ddallmas posted...

Vanguard Shepard is still superior from what i know, but that is specially if Unlocked/Custom Vanguard as he can replace several Default Powers for Bonus Powers ... and he has M920 Cain

You can't use weapons as a power factor mean the rocket launcher in andromeda is fired from the omni tool. I'm talking when it's individual powers give each person the most basic armour and a pistol. Cause say vanguard shepard trys too charge ryder he could backlash him or blink away
Psn-domdomsworld

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 months ago#24
Shepard, obviously. The dude can kill Wrex with a single pistol bullet.

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
2 months ago#25
1: Second reaper (delves into many species to do evil stuff)
2: Liara T' soni (Asari adapt. Becomes the shadow broker which is a person that has knowledge of just about everything....even though in 3 she winds up surprisingly knowing litte)
3: M/F Ryder (multi class any type of weapon user engineer biotic ruin excavator that can hack reapers)
4: Wrex (becomes in charge of all krogan if kept alive)
5: Legion ("because we are many". Not joking)

Just wanted to do a top five.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: brdxtrm516

brdxtrm516
2 months ago#26
I must be the only one who would say Engineer Shepherd. The guy can hack turrets and geth, sabotage weapons, is the best at handling every defense type and brings two extra squadmates to the table. I am of course only counting the engineer in ME3 when the engineer finally came into his own.

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
1 month ago#27
I'm not going to be a jerk and spoil the whole trilogy but there is a character in the 3rd game that wins this hands down no question.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#28
trigunfan1 posted...
I'm not going to be a jerk and spoil the whole trilogy but there is a character in the 3rd game that wins this hands down no question.

Let me guess, not very tall and cant be killed.

I found the sentinel to be more over powered than the vangaurd, especially in 1 and 3. Did not need the team, hardly ever lost anyone to a knockout, everything died too fast, kai leng lasted roughly 10 seconds. All on insanity.

That said it was a very strict build and probably the only sentinel version that could top a vanguard.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: TheRev767

TheRev767
1 month ago#29
honorable mention -

Legion

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 month ago#30
trigunfan1 posted...

I will spoil it. The kid Shepard meets that offers the three choices to him. (Four if doing nothing is considered a choice).

For those that try to claim Ryder is stronger let me just mention that if you remove SAM he's basically toast. SAM is more powerful than Ryder.
I said it in 2015 and will say it again. Trump will win the election.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Who is the most Powerful Character in ME ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived