Problem with "green flickering" (PC version)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Problem with "green flickering" (PC version)

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
1 month ago#1
I tried booting up Andromeda today but I'm having a terrible problem with the screen flickering green. I'm on PC and have the latest drivers (updated today) and I'm not sure what's causing this.

Any PC players here who can help me?

User Info: Slifer1015

Slifer1015
1 month ago#2
Hey! The simplest workaround for me is to switch to Window Borderless, then just switch back to Fullscreen. Works like a charm. I'm also using the latest drivers, on a 1060. You don't need to relaunch the game or anything. Hope this helps someone.

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
1 month ago#3
Slifer1015 posted...
Hey! The simplest workaround for me is to switch to Window Borderless, then just switch back to Fullscreen. Works like a charm. I'm also using the latest drivers, on a 1060. You don't need to relaunch the game or anything. Hope this helps someone.

Holy crap! That worked! I had lost hope that anyone was going to answer my question. My independent search for answers wasn't bearing fruit either.

It wasn't a permanent fix sadly. When I turned off the game and started it back up again the flickering returned. I guess I'll have to keep doing it over and over again. But at least I have a fix. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Problem with "green flickering" (PC version)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived