Why does everyone run away so much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Why does everyone run away so much?

User Info: Immortal_Azrael

Immortal_Azrael
10 months ago#1
Maybe it's just me but it seems like everyone runs away unless they have you outnumbered. Hardly anyone I've encountered will actually stand and fight if it's one on one. I don't mind uneven fights now and then but it's kind of annoying when everyone expects me to chase them across the map until they find someone to back them up.
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg

User Info: THEB0SS666

THEB0SS666
10 months ago#2
Because there p******.

User Info: steviekool

steviekool
10 months ago#3
I had the same issue, I chased people all through the map until I just gave up chasing. I am wondering if those may be AI players because it happened a few times and the pattern seemed the same.

User Info: remmus64

remmus64
10 months ago#4
One of the reason I like Dominion, if they run away I punish by taking a control point and push them closer to permadeath.

User Info: Emmure

Emmure
10 months ago#5
It's why I stick to Duel and Brawl for the most part. I want to fight; not play tag.

When I play Dominion, I'm usually a Warlord or Conquerer guarding our closest point so if they run I just let them.

User Info: Mernardi

Mernardi
10 months ago#6
I love the one on one fights. I won't run away from those tbh. But if I'm getting triple teamed, I'm running to heal a teammate if possible.
Part of the squad.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
10 months ago#7
i think i've only ran away a fewtimes

in umm the 4v4 mode often due to my opponent running for a boost decided to do that for a match as orochi boy that is busted

get speed up grab all power rubs heavy attack while enemy is busy

very scrubby and dishonorable won't do it again but was interesting to see

in domain and 4v4 as peacekeeper trying to get a feel for her shank em and go style but I am s*** at the timing xD i always go too fast resulting in one stab sometimes to so as much as I wanted to love her had to pass her up. Funnily I had a 2v2 were a peacemaker was playing very peacemakery but their teammate wasn't having it and after like 7 rounds she started playing honorably was pretty cool

and the last time was I wanted to level up my Warden haha and there was this red and black orochi had a good 1v1 in a 4v4 with him and the gap in their skill with orochi and my level barley 4 warden was immense and in the second round i was paired with them and I was like NOPE time to change dancing partners!

but in 1v1, 2v2, and usually in 4v4 I don't run also depends on character

Nobushi I always bow.... even if I almost get killed for it

Berserker I charge in

Peacemaker run but as I said her stab n go style and me don't jive well I wish it did but nope

ect ect ect

basically in my head

Honor = 1v1 and 2v2

Anything goes items on poke floats = 4v4

WAR = Domain but I will be honorable if I can especially if Nobushi

being honorable in every mode you'll end up like honorable characters in GOT haha

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
10 months ago#8
Mernardi posted...
I love the one on one fights. I won't run away from those tbh. But if I'm getting triple teamed, I'm running to heal a teammate if possible.

I am down for this but don't get I have seen 3 people in 4 v 4 get stcuk in 1 vs 4 and decide f*** it i'mma run out the clock! that will show em and waste everyone's time v_v

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
10 months ago#9
Human nature.

No one wants to die, even a virtual death.
Twitch stream: x_darth_caedus_x, come watch me play the stuffs on ps4, Xbox one, and PC.

User Info: iphan4tic

iphan4tic
10 months ago#10
WAAC players. The same players who are often incapable of defeating you 1 v 1.

I gave up on Elimination because 70% of the time it was just chasing people. So fun. Not to mention all the oher bulls***. And the longer I play Brawl the more often I meet WAAC players.
PSN: LegendaryPLANK
Cynically narcissistically opinionated.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Why does everyone run away so much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived