The nonstop pandering to the SJW agenda in this game is getting old fast

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. The nonstop pandering to the SJW agenda in this game is getting old fast

User Info: wwk

wwk
9 months ago#1
Does it ever end? The game started off slow which is fine because not every game can have the best pacing. But as I continue to play this, it continues to pander more and more to the SJW/liberal scene and its getting rather dull and old. I know they think its "cool" to do this, but the game would be much better if they kept this PC garbage out of their game.

I am about 6-7 hours in now and I am so over the tone they have set by pandering to a certain crowd. So does this crap ever stop in the game or does it continue all the way through to the credits? These sort of games I would normally eat up and could not wait for the DLC. If this game ever gets DLC, I will not buy it, no matter how good the game may be, due to the simple fact that I do not want anymore SJW content in my games.
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: Elranzer

Elranzer
9 months ago#2
Oh great, the alt-right are here as well.

* rolls eyes *

User Info: Voidwards

Voidwards
9 months ago#3
Can you give some specific examples of this pandering to the SJW agenda?

User Info: BeRoyal

BeRoyal
9 months ago#4
You're the SJW, how do you not see this? You're offended because you think a video game world doesn't conform perfectly to your world views.

User Info: greyscalezero

greyscalezero
9 months ago#5
no, i say you should just bail now. you won't be able to handle it and your head will burst from all the the people being treaded equally. you should just get out, there is nothing but justice for society from here on out. sorry man.
Your logic is not invited to this conversation! - Black Mage
Gamertag: greyscalezero

User Info: Alarei

Alarei
9 months ago#6
Yeah, the topics from you easily offended little snowflakes who are threatened by a made up video game story are getting old fast too.

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
9 months ago#7
greyscalezero posted...
no, i say you should just bail now. you won't be able to handle it and your head will burst from all the the people being treaded equally. you should just get out, there is nothing but justice for society from here on out. sorry man.

Treated equally not so much, keep your critical comments within actual game levels.
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | When bored, I post impromptu song lyrics | PSN : UltimaWraith

User Info: carlos1879

carlos1879
9 months ago#8
wwk posted...
Does it ever end? The game started off slow which is fine because not every game can have the best pacing. But as I continue to play this, it continues to pander more and more to the SJW/liberal scene and its getting rather dull and old. I know they think its "cool" to do this, but the game would be much better if they kept this PC garbage out of their game.

I am about 6-7 hours in now and I am so over the tone they have set by pandering to a certain crowd. So does this crap ever stop in the game or does it continue all the way through to the credits? These sort of games I would normally eat up and could not wait for the DLC. If this game ever gets DLC, I will not buy it, no matter how good the game may be, due to the simple fact that I do not want anymore SJW content in my games.

Keep seeing this kind of thing being posted quite often but rarely have examples or reasoning so do you have any examples of pandering to prove your point? spoiler free for preference obviously.

Only ask because inevitably one person says this is pandering etc... another jumps in says its not and they all end up arguing without either side really showing any evidence and its getting old fast.

Also you could have just posted this in any of the many topics on this just saying.

User Info: oblivionscythe

oblivionscythe
9 months ago#9
I'm nearly 6 hours in and the only agenda I see is killing mechanincal dinosaurs and trying to find my identity.
PSN - Thesevenplagues. GT: TheSevenPlagues
Horizon Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7, The Evil Within, Ghost Recon Wildlands.

User Info: JohnUchihaLee

JohnUchihaLee
9 months ago#10
The nonstop troll topics about SJW agenda's on this board are getting old fast.
"Non-English reviews don't matter"- Romangelo the Trollmangelo Nov 28 2016
Official Teuchi the Ichiraku Ramen Guy of NSUNS(4) board
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. The nonstop pandering to the SJW agenda in this game is getting old fast

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived