Noob Seeking Teammates

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
1 year ago#1
Hey! Just started the game. Finished the first two missions with randoms (one who disconnected, unfortunately) so I was looking to squad up with somebody more reliable to get through the missions. Any takers?
Now Playing: Monster Hunter Generations, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Dragon Quest V, Metroid Prime: Federation Force
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
1 year ago#2
Not at the moment for me, sorry.

User Info: teccy1

teccy1
1 year ago#3
I literally just did the third mission online (hard mode, though...) like 10 minutes ago. Even had someone who only had 3 normal medals in the group and we managed to finish it. Wish I would have read this before I started, but now I'm done playing for a bit. :/
My Super Mario Maker Creations - https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Tecwulf

User Info: SB_

SB_
1 year ago#4
If you're still looking in an hour or two from now, I'd be interested for some shenanigans.
"Does it move and drop loot? Let me at 'em!"
Long time GS Monster Hunter - Over 700 hours clocked in on this weapon

TheZuperHero
1 year ago#5
SB_ posted...
If you're still looking in an hour or two from now, I'd be interested for some shenanigans.

Sounds good! I'll check back!
Now Playing: Monster Hunter Generations, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Dragon Quest V, Metroid Prime: Federation Force

User Info: SB_

SB_
1 year ago#6
A bit later than expected, and still a bit busy, but I'll be ready in about 10 minutes from now. My FC is 0989 - 1886 - 2844, and I've added you in the meantime.
"Does it move and drop loot? Let me at 'em!"
Long time GS Monster Hunter - Over 700 hours clocked in on this weapon

User Info: Ultima_Sonic

Ultima_Sonic
1 year ago#7
I've been looking for people to play with, but not randoms. I'm on often, but randomly.

FC: 2535 3945 4989-kyo
Chaos is power, enriched by the heart

User Info: AIRBORNE_uk

AIRBORNE_uk
1 year ago#8
I will play when I'm on, anyone feel free to add me

FC: 1091-8591-9316

TheZuperHero
1 year ago#9
AIRBORNE_uk posted...
I will play when I'm on, anyone feel free to add me

FC: 1091-8591-9316

Ultima_Sonic posted...
I've been looking for people to play with, but not randoms. I'm on often, but randomly.

FC: 2535 3945 4989-kyo

Sweet! I'll add you both!

User Info: NintendoMan1987

NintendoMan1987
1 year ago#10
You got room for anymore. I want to go from the beginning and get all the medals!
3DS: 0001 - 3291 - 9532
Wii U: AndrewCrossland

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived