Progress Thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Tio Automata

Tio Automata
1 year ago#151
Got 130 stickers today. Enjoyed my time with the game. I'll still be back for holidays to get all the stuff at McDuck's, but I'm pretty done for the most part. I have over 3 million coins so I should be able to afford all the holiday stuff without doing anything else. LOL
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude

User Info: stitchmaker

stitchmaker
1 year ago#152
On Sticker 87. Last night I learnt how to surf and got perfect in a dance.
The mining is easier now.
FC 4828 4850 8891 FC 4356 0091 2275

User Info: EvilTheCat6600

EvilTheCat6600
1 year ago#153
About to get Sticker 75 after I harvest the Big Turnip I planted ^.^

User Info: Eevee4me

Eevee4me
1 year ago#154
I'm on sticker 71, but I finally learned how to surf! I don't have much time to play in the evenings, so I can never play long enough to get bored - I kind of catch up on weekends. I'm going to have to step up my game - still missing several Halloween items!
FC: 4210-4354-1900

User Info: Pinky_

Pinky_
1 year ago#155
Real_Reptile posted...

-Getting the Gold Mickey and Friends frame is a pain too. I'm guessing you get that with a gold theme for any of Mickey's pals, but Donald and Daisy aren't coughing up their last furniture piece for a complete set.

I got mine with a Halloween party

User Info: Pinky_

Pinky_
1 year ago#156
Got 130 stickers today. Enjoying the game. Now I am making furniture. 12 more pieces from Chip and Dale to go. Next will be clothes then food. Looking for purple charms to dance, fish, fight, and loot. I tried to play another game today. Wen back to this game. Still having fun.

User Info: EvilTheCat6600

EvilTheCat6600
1 year ago#157
I just beat the Boss Ghost of Atlantica and the game did NOT give me the wand and quest outfit recipes I was promised...

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#158
At 127 Stickers. Worried about the last three though. Not sure if I will be able to hit a 20 theme point party (What would people consider the easiest to do?), not sure which I need to do for 2 more Dream Stages (does it count if it's the same stage, but different activities?), and need to remember what stages I've gotten the most Nice Points on for the 5,000 one.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: Real_Reptile

Real_Reptile
1 year ago#159
Pinky_ posted...
Real_Reptile posted...

-Getting the Gold Mickey and Friends frame is a pain too. I'm guessing you get that with a gold theme for any of Mickey's pals, but Donald and Daisy aren't coughing up their last furniture piece for a complete set.

I got mine with a Halloween party

I actually managed to resolve this one last night.

Daisy just gave it to me after asking for a photo. No party needed. Um...okay.

User Info: arcaneja

arcaneja
1 year ago#160
rini124 posted...
At 127 Stickers. Worried about the last three though. Not sure if I will be able to hit a 20 theme point party (What would people consider the easiest to do?), not sure which I need to do for 2 more Dream Stages (does it count if it's the same stage, but different activities?), and need to remember what stages I've gotten the most Nice Points on for the 5,000 one.

If you're doing quests on the regular, it is very easy to do with the first Alice in Wonderland set (Singing Flower) because it has so many pieces. Fishing for Reverse Bubbles was the worst part of collecting the pieces IIRC, the five different Singing Flower colors (quests and shop stock) just showed up all at once for me. I think the complete set is worth 20 points alone, without outfits or food. I'm still missing a piece of this set and it is worth 19 points in my game.

It doesn't depend on the stage layout, it counts Dreams by Frame. So same stage, different activities is a different Frame, so it counts as a separate Dream.

For 5,000, just hold onto the pieces until you have enough to do three Gold-rarity level Dreams at the same time. I managed it with 2 Gold and a Silver, but three Golds should be a sure thing.

ETA: and of course I got the last piece of the Singing Flower set from Cheshire Cat right after posting this! :3
~arc
They say that all good things must end someday // autumn leaves must fall.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived