Question on House customization

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Magical World 2
  3. Question on House customization

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#1
When you "buy" an option from one of the Three Little Pigs, do you need to re-buy an old option if you want to change back or can you switch between them somewhere after having paid once?

I haven't gotten a chance to check and I am debating on buying a new wall.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: picopicolina

picopicolina
1 year ago#2
You have to pay again if you want to change back and the items they show you change too so it may be awhile before the exact one you want appears again. For example, there was a red door offered by the brick pig but there are other color variations of it available as well.

Thankfully, it's not that expensive. Most are like 1000 - 3000 coins +/-.
Braving a mountain of backlogged games. >:D

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#3
picopicolina posted...
You have to pay again if you want to change back and the items they show you change too so it may be awhile before the exact one you want appears again. For example, there was a red door offered by the brick pig but there are other color variations of it available as well.

Thankfully, it's not that expensive. Most are like 1000 - 3000 coins +/-.

That's what I was worried about :P I'll just keep what I have for now.

Now if only I could rotate the hair in the Hair Boutique x___x
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Magical World 2
  3. Question on House customization

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived