Post your 70 stone pulls here

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Post your 70 stone pulls here

User Info: WorldTrader

WorldTrader
3 days ago#1
Global sahfted again we got 70 stones.Did you do any multis?

Did a multi on the Rose banner got SSR Android 18 and Rose and another Friza SR dupe for LR Frieza.
Triggering people since 2014
what did Global get shafted?
3DS FC 0146 8594 6672-Tin

WorldTrader
3 days ago#3
shadowhippo1986 posted...

Just being sarcastic because people say global gets shafted and japan gets more stuff. We are getting showered with free stones and events lately

hint hint

User Info: th3myth

th3myth
3 days ago#4
shadowhippo1986 posted...

No just a popular saying people like to say, We got 70 free stones so can't be shafted. 99 free stones if you count the 29 free from 2 days ago.
---
Pokemon x FC: 1693-1651-1136
gotcha anyhow i much from my mult only champa
3DS FC 0146 8594 6672-Tin
(edited 3 days ago)
Rage Goku (not dupe, not sure whether to feed Crossover gokus.. i got the other supreme damage STR Goku maxed but not much else to use said crossovers on)

my FIFTH Gogeta,.. yes FOUR Gogetas in THREE weeks... crazy i tell ya, so hes gonna reach dat 7k average eventually

And... Godtenks, whom i didnt have.

Sheesh i kinda regret not buying stones for VB banner with this luck...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."
Rose!
Touch the butt

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
3 days ago#8
Ugh... Got my 2nd Phy Broly and 7th Omega...

Tomorrow i'll definitely pull Rose ;-;
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Don't regret about the past, don't worry about the future, just get your work done at present times

WorldTrader
3 days ago#9
SuperVegito2487 posted...
Rage Goku (not dupe, not sure whether to feed Crossover gokus.. i got the other supreme damage STR Goku maxed but not much else to use said crossovers on)

my FIFTH Gogeta,.. yes FOUR Gogetas in THREE weeks... crazy i tell ya, so hes gonna reach dat 7k average eventually

And... Godtenks, whom i didnt have.

Sheesh i kinda regret not buying stones for VB banner with this luck...

Wish i had at least 1 Gogeta for my fusion fighter VB hero team but i cant complain this game is very generous to me i almost always get away with the featured cards in each banner.Have fun with the broken Godtenks event to dokkan him >.<.But if you got Buuhan it will be easy.Are you pulling on VB banner for the god cards?

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
3 days ago#10
13 which I didn't have.

2nd Broly dupe. Which I didn't want since he's going to be the 1st one replaced on my villain team if I get someone better even with his dupes. Not to mention using Elder Kais seems like it would be a waste, especially when I have overall better cards (Omega, Gogeta) who could use them.

Buuhan still continues to elude me.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Post your 70 stone pulls here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.