RIP World Tournaments?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. RIP World Tournaments?!

User Info: revesburger

revesburger
2 months ago#1
new update will fix the feature that allows you to close the app and re-open before taking a Super Attack in your face.

good bye world tournaments!
PSN: revesburger

User Info: GremFandango

GremFandango
2 months ago#2
Unless you're one of use who can get to 20 wins first try without needing a restart lol

User Info: DVida

DVida
2 months ago#3
Ive honestly rarely used it anyway. Games easy enough u shouldnt need it unless ur refusing to use items/dont have broly

revesburger
2 months ago#4
@DVida posted...
Ive honestly rarely used it anyway. Games easy enough u shouldnt need it unless ur refusing to use items/dont have broly

I don't have Broli and I do use items. my problem is gambling and using Senzu/Baba/Usher on a round where the enemy wouldn't actually SA and I would actually survive the normal attacks

User Info: Siphon_Shael

Siphon_Shael
2 months ago#5
GremFandango posted...
Unless you're one of use who can get to 20 wins first try without needing a restart lol

Should make it a lot easier for some of us to rank up then lol
PSN: Vrokar-SRE, XB: Vrokar83, Steam: Vrokar

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
2 months ago#6
Look at the bright side. Because of the restart patch, more and more people will quit or stop grinding at WT, and it's easier for us to reach top 10k :)
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle box: SamxGFQ https://dbz.space/box/samx2000000

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#7
samxmas posted...
Look at the bright side. Because of the restart patch, more and more people will quit or stop grinding at WT, and it's easier for us to reach top 10k :)

Lets wait and see on THAT note yes?

I know ill be spamming babas and ushers a bit more.. heres hoping i can AFFORD to do so. Items are in limited supply afterall.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

revesburger
2 months ago#8
SuperVegito2487 posted...
samxmas posted...

I know ill be spamming babas and ushers a bit more.. heres hoping i can AFFORD to do so. Items are in limited supply afterall.

Usher on Round 1 if the enemy attacks before you and the rest should be fine.

Last WT I ran a Full Fusions Team (Double VB) and it worked pretty well until TEQ Majita SA-ed me in the face. I'll bring Babas this time...

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
2 months ago#9
SuperVegito2487 posted...
samxmas posted...

We can get a 3 turn invulnerability if we wanted to:

1 usher,
then 2 Yemma,
then 1 usher

So basically LR Broly will get a super everytime without worrying about enemy attacks
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle box: SamxGFQ https://dbz.space/box/samx2000000

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#10
revesburger posted...
Usher on Round 1 if the enemy attacks before you and the rest should be fine.

Last WT I ran a Full Fusions Team (Double VB) and it worked pretty well until TEQ Majita SA-ed me in the face. I'll bring Babas this time...

Thats.. gonna eat up items like all hell.

20x and 30x finals that isnt always an option.

Amusingly enough i have had wts where i managed 20+ wins BEFORE i saw a single super.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. RIP World Tournaments?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived