Which category would you like to see next

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which category would you like to see next

User Info: Superjustsaying

Superjustsaying
3 weeks ago#1
And what leader for said category

Myself id like to see perhaps an android category to with maybe a beefed up android 13 leader
Team would look like
Super 17
LR androids
Trench coat 17
STR cell
And some android support unit

Or perhaps a son family category excluding fusions and leader would be base form goku and team would possibly be
Base form goku
SSJ4 goku
Ui goku
Ultimate gohan
LR goten
LR gohan
I'm not good, I'm god

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
3 weeks ago#2
Base Saiyans Category

The wacky transformations get a ton of love, but it would be nice to run an all base form team with units like the Genki Dama LR Goku, etc.
PSN: ZCherub

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
3 weeks ago#3
Great ape category for sure.
I am wutz good

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#4
A legit Peppy Gals leader with the Ki+3 and 170% stats or whatever they get these days. Also have it feature some new really good cards in the category. I mean people love waifus so this idea sounds like $$$$ to me!

User Info: Damaras

Damaras
3 weeks ago#5
Movie character category - Broly category leader

Great ape category - Bardock category leader (but he's already getting the ssj3 category so maybe someone else, like base vegeta)

Androids category (Cell as category leader)

Berserker category leader with category broly lead with a unique passive that allows all Broly's to be on the same team.
~There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.~

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
3 weeks ago#6
I can definitely see Androids being a category though I would Gero be the leader since he made them all.

Maybe a Great Ape category with Vegeta as the lead with his leader skill boosting the chance to turn Great Ape or maybe he gets an 11 Ki fake moon Super that guarantees/greatly increases the chances for a transformation on the next turn.

An all LR category would be fun too
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: Ryuuma93

Ryuuma93
3 weeks ago#7
swordz9 posted...
A legit Peppy Gals leader with the Ki+3 and 170% stats or whatever they get these days. Also have it feature some new really good cards in the category. I mean people love waifus so this idea sounds like $$$$ to me!

Bulma needs to be the leader for this.
"Leave anything for us?"
"Just bodies."

User Info: Hulk__99

Hulk__99
3 weeks ago#8
wutzgood posted...
Great ape category for sure.

This.

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
3 weeks ago#9
LR Category leader with the still unannounced LR VB as the leader. Sure you would need an insane team cost and at least 5 of the summonable LRs aside from the VB but imagine how powerful the team would be, though I'm not sure which 2 LRs to leave out.

LR VB leader
LR Broly
LR Gohan
LR Trunks
LR Rosemasu
LR Goten and Trunks

Granted you have every LR like Rhymestyle and Nano, you wouldn't need Majita because Broly is a better AoE and his Final Impact SA would be outdamaged by Goten and Trunks, and Gohan would hit harder than Bojack as far as the INT LR on the team. Also you wouldn't run free LRs because of the extra 22 cost plus they don't hit as hard, though the LR Spirit Bomb Goku might still be viable, but who would you substitute for him?
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name, ID & Main Leader: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768 / LR Gohan SA20

User Info: aperfectblkrosa

aperfectblkrosa
3 weeks ago#10
Jinzoningen cat. with either Perfect Cell, 17 or 18 as the leader
|GFQ|PRB
DBZ Dokkan Battle FC: 3051611975
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which category would you like to see next

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived