Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

User Info: kfki

kfki
6 months ago#1
I don't get it why can't the company include all the girls from the DOA series in the game? I mean gameplay and graphic wise aren't that technically advance which may require a lot of memory. So they should have no problem including all female characters instead of voting fan favorites to select the ones to feature in the game.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
6 months ago#2
We all wonder about that. There is no technical reason for the 9 girl limitation.

<conspiracy theory>
Maybe they will release "DOAX3 Enhanced" with all the other girls on the one year anniversary?
</conspiracy theory>
AutoGrinder V1.4.2 - EN/JP version. Grind completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: amyownzu

amyownzu
6 months ago#3
Hot955 posted...
We all wonder about that. There is no technical reason for the 9 girl limitation.

<conspiracy theory>
Maybe they will release "DOAX3 Enhanced" with all the other girls on the one year anniversary?
</conspiracy theory>

I will only acceptpt this is the allow doax3 owners to inport data. ~ just remember to buy the japan version if u have VR all other versions Censored out VR content
The guy who loves DOAX, and doesnt acknowledge DOA5
FFeot- 3728-5525-0470

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
6 months ago#4
>>Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

Racism.

User Info: Ace_Defective

Ace_Defective
6 months ago#5
My only guess is that they couldn't be bothered put more resources into adding the rest of the girls. Just include 9 like in DOAX2 and call it a day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8kWgT9fduA <3
RoF fan for life, dreaming of a sequel 'till death

User Info: eric_otness

eric_otness
6 months ago#6
What's even worse is that some of the girls they excluded ARE fan favorites, like Tina Armstrong.

User Info: Ace_Defective

Ace_Defective
6 months ago#7
eric_otness posted...
What's even worse is that some of the girls they excluded ARE fan favorites, like Tina Armstrong.

I don't recall her ranking high in the poll meant to decide who gets to be in the roster though. Helena ranked 9th with Leifang just below her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8kWgT9fduA <3
RoF fan for life, dreaming of a sequel 'till death

User Info: eric_otness

eric_otness
6 months ago#8
Ace_Defective posted...
eric_otness posted...

I don't recall her ranking high in the poll meant to decide who gets to be in the roster though. Helena ranked 9th with Leifang just below her.

Tina was just below Leifang in that poll. And anyways, she was considered a fan favorite up to DOA5 and its expansions, where she got a lion's share of the DLC.

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
6 months ago#9
I'd rather they kept the veterans instead of being me some dumb new character who has the personality of a sponge.

C-A
My 3DS FC: 2724-0768-4793

User Info: ebola9717

ebola9717
6 months ago#10
CatMuto posted...
I'd rather they kept the veterans instead of being me some dumb new character who has the personality of a sponge.

C-A

Let's be real, none of the DOA characters have much personality. They don't really give them much character development. Ayane is still trying to catch Kasumi after all these games.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived