Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

User Info: eric_otness

eric_otness
6 months ago#41
RollingCradle posted...
TN flat out said they aren't gonna program more than 9 slots.

They also indicated to Dengeki PlayStation nearly last year that they'll do DLC activities and characters, so we can't say they won't. Besides, they also said they wouldn't add more characters to the DOA5 roster, and look what happened with DOA5U regarding Marie Rose, Phase 4, and Nyotengu.

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
6 months ago#42
Hot955 posted...
There is no software restriction to 9 slots. Further slots can easily be added. Move the images closer together, make then a bit smaller, add a second row. There are many ways to add lots of more characters. Just look at DOA5LR. There are 3 heavily crowded rows of characters to choose from.

Yeah but that would require having to do work.

I never really thought of it, but most likely X3 is just a heavily modified X2. They don't want to mess around with having to code a new selection screen for a cash grab so they said screw it, let's just pick 9. As for who to pick, "Hey, let's make it interactive...".
Ne-Rai.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
6 months ago#43
TAKES TOO LONG. They make other games you know.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
6 months ago#44
LORDVADER110 posted...
TAKES TOO LONG. They make other games you know.

Most dev companies should be able to work on more than one game at a time. TK included.
They worked on Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll while they were working on Dynasty Warriors.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
5 months ago#45
Although more is better, playing with 1 girl is time consuming enough, playing with 9 should be life time consuming. So I am fine with the number.
This is my new account here.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why can't they include all the girls from DOA series instead of fan favorites

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived