Why do people say Marie looks like a child?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why do people say Marie looks like a child?

User Info: puffinonamuffin

puffinonamuffin
3 months ago#1
She looks like an petite 18 year old to me. Is it because she has small boobs or something? Not every woman has big boobs yanno. Anyone else got any theories?
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm1234567890

User Info: GnatB

GnatB
3 months ago#2
Because she is short, undeveloped, AND behaves like a child? The only thing that says "mature" about her is the 18 in the age field in her character info.

And, uhm, looking like a petite 18 year old and looking like a child aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. A lot of actresses (and actors) frequently successfully portray children even when they are adult.

User Info: snowymoonman

snowymoonman
3 months ago#3
Her attitude is that of an eight year old. That combined with her so called "petite" look (I wouldn't class her so much petite as I would just a straight up loli) makes her frankly, a child. There are plenty of "petite" (small boobs, small frame, small everything) girls who act like they aren't a spoiled brat that cries over everything.

For example Koneko from High School DxD, I actually like her character (early on) quite a bit, despite her young appearance. I don't mind petite, I do mind loli.

User Info: amyownzu

amyownzu
3 months ago#4
did someone ask for... theories?!?!? *smiles and puts on my tin foil hat* actually I dont have time for my theories right now. but yes, she is a well developed 18 y/o with real boobies.
The guy who loves DOAX, and doesnt acknowledge DOA5
FFeot- 3728-5525-0470

User Info: puffinonamuffin

puffinonamuffin
3 months ago#5
GnatB posted...
Because she is short, undeveloped, AND behaves like a child? The only thing that says "mature" about her is the 18 in the age field in her character info.

And, uhm, looking like a petite 18 year old and looking like a child aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. A lot of actresses (and actors) frequently successfully portray children even when they are adult.

But some adults act childish.
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm1234567890

User Info: GnatB

GnatB
3 months ago#6
puffinonamuffin posted...
But some adults act childish.

And it's still described as acting childish, not acting adultish. So I'm not entirely sure what the point is you're trying to make.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
3 months ago#7
The whole topic question is already wrong. The question implies that a lot of people are saying that Marie is a child. This is fundamentally already wrong. It is only a very small set of trolls on this board that say thisover and over for their own amusement.
AutoGrinder V1.5.0 - EN/JP version. Grind completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
3 months ago#8
Because she is a child. Acts like a child, talks like a child, and looks like a child. This means she is a child. They can tag any age they want on her, but it will not change the fact that she is a child.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil

User Info: amyownzu

amyownzu
3 months ago#9
Hot955 posted...
It is only a very small set of trolls on this board that say thisover and over for their own amusement.
The guy who loves DOAX, and doesnt acknowledge DOA5
FFeot- 3728-5525-0470

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 months ago#10
In terms of personality, she is jealous and immature.

In terms of her looks, she's definitely a young woman. She has boobs and hips, just not to the exaggerated proportions of the other characters.

Ironically, you can see this better in string bikinis than the Gothic Lolita gear she wears in the fighting game. That hides most of her body, and combined with her young face, it can make her look younger than she is.

Why do people go on about this? Because it's 2017 and everyone needs to be offended by something.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why do people say Marie looks like a child?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived