Why do people say Marie looks like a child?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why do people say Marie looks like a child?

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
7 months ago#121
TheGreatPotato posted...
- she is a dwarf or has that disease where her body does not age properly
- she is a massive weeaboo
- she has a severe learning disability or has sustained severe head trauma

-While improbable, are you saying that short Swedes are impossible?
-Her occupation is maid (most people must be at least high school age to get a job), and she fights, so she dresses like a combat maid.
-Her personality is because she knows how to capitalize on the previous 2 points.
Case closed.
Thank you.
If you are a lolicon who does NOT find much appeal in school swimsuits, put this on your signature.

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
7 months ago#122
Swedish girls generally isn't on the taller side, but they grow up really fast and early physically. So in a way Marie Rose looks younger than she supposedly is. Of course there's always exceptions.

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
7 months ago#123
Of course Marie Rose can looks like a child. I mean everyone can. There is no question at all. Puff is not asking "Why do people say Marie is a child?" Why can't you see that? Congratulations for another super massive topic of Rose, by the way.

Kokoro looks like a child to me, when she do the "unbalanced dance" after winning a game for example. So as Honoka, when she clean the Zack statue at Tranquil Beach, no one would like to do that thing on vacation I suppose. Or maybe it is the game developer being too childish. Maybe I speak too much again. I hope I will not get banned again. After all, most importantly, my meaning of childish is a positive and beautiful thing. I understand why Marie Rose has so many fans, as she has so many positive energy with her.
This is my new account here.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
7 months ago#124
sorrykissingyou posted...
Of course Marie Rose can looks like a child. I mean everyone can. There is no question at all. Puff is not asking "Why do people say Marie is a child?" Why can't you see that? Congratulations for another super massive topic of Rose, by the way.

Kokoro looks like a child to me, when she do the "unbalanced dance" after winning a game for example. So as Honoka, when she clean the Zack statue at Tranquil Beach, no one would like to do that thing on vacation I suppose. Or maybe it is the game developer being too childish. Maybe I speak too much again. I hope I will not get banned again. After all, most importantly, my meaning of childish is a positive and beautiful thing. I understand why Marie Rose has so many fans, as she has so many positive energy with her.

It wasn't necessary to bump this crap thread again. TC (puffinonamuffin) was a 100% troll account, which is already banned.
AutoGrinder V1.5.0 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
7 months ago#125
There's never a bad time for a Marie Rose thread bump.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Why do people say Marie looks like a child?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived